1.2.1 problems so far....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i had that spirit bomb problem.. also happened when i used trunk's finishing buster

Best answers
when I charge the spirit bomb till 100%, when its near finishing - it crashes
+ the spr is too big, my character gets inside of it

Best answers
Erm..download custom SMALL sprites....its common sense..anyway some info on crashing it happend to me ON BOTH SERVERS there was someone who "Timed Out"
and then it Say Connection Problems...one of the people was Devil...Oooo how lucky he was on a crashing spree...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or turn off software rendering. On to a bigger problem: I get an error message as soon as I start to do anything ingame from steam that says I've been disconnected due to a problem with my steam user ID ticket. Anyone have a similar issue?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't seem to figure out what causes the random crashing. I tried putting tons of those small ki blobs everywhere (took my fps down to 11) but no crash. Then later on, I was playing with about 3 other people and it crashed about 20 minutes into the game. Happend before that with 10 other people. As far as I can tell, it's just random. I'm guessing that the only possibility is what sonic mentioned, the map is trying to change, becuase it happens pretty much every 20 - 30 minutes (didn't time it exactly).

Best answers
i dont know your problems guys with the new map. i got 80-100fps....

Best answers
endi said:
i dont know your problems guys with the new map. i got 80-100fps....
if you use won it doesnt have problems but steam it does.

{off topic} wasnt there supposed to be a new hud for making bots because for what i see its still the same..

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Or turn off software rendering. On to a bigger problem: I get an error message as soon as I start to do anything ingame from steam that says I've been disconnected due to a problem with my steam user ID ticket. Anyone have a similar issue?

This is just a steam error. Right click on steam and use Exit and log off. Then just relog into steam and it should be fine for you.

Best answers
Great pl gain. No more pause button. All nice. I have seen a server crash twice after about 40 minutes of play, there was usally 5-7 players. When we had 3 players the game crashed didn't crash at all. I wonder if they'll ever fix the TOM map. Right now its annoying , yet fun to see newbs splat against a invisable wall. I've even found a hole in the map that lets me clip it. Smish thoes bugs Joe. :tired:

Best answers
I have a problem with 1.2.1. Not sure if it is 1.2.1 but it has never happened before. It started about the same that was refused the priveledge of respawning(see the thread titled "spawn?") Whenever I am in contact with any surface(ie: the ground, a pillar on the cellgames map, the random invisible walls in ToM, etc) I slow down. Alot. I mean the speed of walking . This is with turbo on while swooping. Also, I stick to it. The only way to get of is to jump(or walljump). Im about to reinstall ESF if no solution presents itself in the form of the infinite knowlegde of the allmighty ESF forum.

Best answers
the 1.2.1 patch replaches the 1.2 esf icon with the old esf 1.1 one... so damn ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom