• ESF 1.1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESF 1.2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's why u have "simple melee", it's the same thing as 1.1 without the silly aimbot ^_^
Except without a silly aimbot? If you mean the targetting box, then wtf... That wasn't an aimbot, an aimbot is somthing that makes your crosshair stay over the guy your fighting. All the targetting box did was allow you to keep track of your opponent without forcing you to use mixed mode to keep track of the guy your fighting (I really hate mixed mode :(). If you meant people actually using a real aimbot, yea thats gone but there was only one person that I know of that did that.

1.2 simple melee is nothing like 1.1 melee. 1.2's simple melee has a slower pace then 1.1's, the swooping speed is much slower, the hit boxes are much bigger, the combos are rediculous, you don't slide after your teleport anymore (in 1.1, you slided a bit after your teleport... I don't know why, but I miss that :() theres no targeting box so your forced to use mixed mode on radar which I hate, the knockback distance, and the teleport delay... In short, 1.1 melee is nothing like 1.2 simple melee. 1.1 melee was much better.
/ends rant.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid said:
Except without a silly aimbot? If you mean the targetting box, then wtf... That wasn't an aimbot, an aimbot is somthing that makes your crosshair stay over the guy your fighting. All the targetting box did was allow you to keep track of your opponent without forcing you to use mixed mode to keep track of the guy your fighting (I really hate mixed mode :(). If you meant people actually using a real aimbot, yea thats gone but there was only one person that I know of that did that.

1.2 simple melee is nothing like 1.1 melee. 1.2's simple melee has a slower pace then 1.1's, the swooping speed is much slower, the hit boxes are much bigger, the combos are rediculous, you don't slide after your teleport anymore (in 1.1, you slided a bit after your teleport... I don't know why, but I miss that :() theres no targeting box so your forced to use mixed mode on radar which I hate, the knockback distance, and the teleport delay... In short, 1.1 melee is nothing like 1.2 simple melee. 1.1 melee was much better.
/ends rant.
Amen, brother. Amen.

Best answers
1.2.1 is the best yet, but nothing compared to 1.3 , we all know it will come and i - just like you - can only imagine how great it will be

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom