A big thank you to all ESF staff members

Best answers
You guys can't be told too much how awesome you are for what you've done. For all your hard work you at least deserve to have someone tell you how immensely appreciated your efforts are. What you have created is a Dragon Ball Z game as it was meant to be! In my opinion, it is the game that does any justice to the series. You have consistently stayed true to the series while retaining that unbelievable level of quality that you uphold. With ESF, it feels like DBZ never ended and never has to.

Keep developing the game and raising it to new levels, I hope knowing that your efforts do not go unnoticed helps to keep you all motivated, you deserve it.

Thank you!:yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These guys best damn well know how much we thank them!

**** without this mod I would have never started true online gaming.

Best answers
I have been gaming online since I was a kid, I grew up with Half-Life and Counter Strike, and it's safe to say that this is the best mod I've ever seen. By lightyears.

Rai

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
For quite a few of us, ESF has a part of our life, considering its been with us for many years.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For quite a few of us, ESF has a part of our life, considering its been with us for many years.
Indeed. I have been playing since I was 14... and Im 19 now... Time sure does fly by....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I agree
I still am 12 yo
but I have a few years of ESF can't tell how much tho ;o
It's sure good to see someone making such thread
Great job for the team!
Great job Tymer!

I thank the team for everything :)

Best answers
Indeed. I have been playing since I was 14... and Im 19 now... Time sure does fly by....
Half-life has been in my house since I was about six. I've followed along with everything related to it for eleven years, and I definitely agree with you. I wish I knew when I first discovered ESF...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom