A question about bots

Best answers
Hmm is there a way to disable SSJ on bots?
(I found some plugin which disabled it on the server I couldnt go SSJ and other users couldnt either but bots seemed uneffected)
If there is a cvar could you write it here?
Thanks in advance

p.s:
I am new here I wont give u any troubles :p

Best answers
Couldn't you use the bot menu? I'm sure there's a setting for it, although I'm not well versed in its options.

Mog

Best answers
ESFNewbie said:
is there a way to disable SSJ on bots?
Yes, learn AMXX. :D

I might add it to the list of things for my plugin, but I don't really understand why you would want it?

I'm currently trying to do the oposite; I'm trying to make the bots transform higher for 1.3 open beta.
If I can ever manage to do that, stopping them transforming should be fairly easy. :smile:

Best answers
I did tried the menu and no the option is not there.
I want to do this becouse I want the bot with my own speed since i am not going SSJ. I get better practice that way and if the bot goes SSJ that's too much however after ill get used to it I'll let it go SSJ.

About the plugin if you could do that it will be nice I dont think i am the only one who dont want the bot to go SSJ in the middle of the fight.

Mog

Best answers
Hmm, I still don't really understand... I think it's fun when the bots are stronger than yourself.

Which plugin were you using to disable ssj? was it called esf_blockssj.amxx?
I haven't used it before, but it looks like it would block all transforming, not just ssj.

That plugin just replaces your ascend command, making it do descend instead...
It makes both your ascend key and descend key = descend.
And yes, it wouldn't work on bots, because unfortunately the bots don't seem to like using player commands. (those difficult little...) :(

Best answers
Yeah I do use the plugin you mentioned. The point is some times you want easy practice then incrase it slowly. Maybe you could make in your plugin a cvar which will enable and disable that option also when I said SSJ I Meant any kind of transformation.

Mog

Best answers
Well, I don't seem to be getting very far still... I'm still a n00b at amxx, and I have a lot to learn still. :(

In esf 1.3 open beta, I know a way that would stop everyone (including bots) from transforming, and it uses just the cvars already in the game.
But bots don't work too well in the open beta, and there's no advanced melee.

So that won't help you much on ESF 1.2.3...

Best answers
Yeah I was thinking that maybe there is a way to disable SSJ on bots in 1.2
Maybe there is a way to do it I think it will help many ppl.. I'll try learning Amxx (I know C and mIRC scripting hope it will help).
If you or anyone else will be able to do it then I'll be very thankfull. I will also try to figure a way to do it my self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom