t-3 esf server ONLINE SOOOOON!!!!!!

Best answers
thats right fellaz! my school is graced with a t3, im in highschool, my last class teacher is an idiot and she leaves her comp on all night, so what im gonna do is, go in there during lunch or a free period, and install HL and then ESF, and run that shit in the BG, and have it in start menu incase she reboots. ANyways, i was wondering is there anyway to hide that dos menu the HLDS shows?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol piccolo my friend tried to do that on a t1 at my high school but it never happed (and that was tfc ) :rolleyes:

Best answers
im not trying to be rude, but theres only 1 sysop at the school, and he is an moron, he thinks hes bad cuz he loaded norton ghost, w00t w00t leet i guess, anyways, we always look at pr0n and do stuff we arent suppose to, if i can make her think its something else or hide it, believe me it WILL work, it will jus be laggy during the day, but at night it will be a t-3 w00t w00t

Best answers
Its a waste of time to try it kid. Your at a High School. All Schools that run on that nice of a line will have an incredibly almost- unbreakable FIRE WALL, which will not allow you to host a server unless you find an open port. The only way you would ever be able to host at a High School, is if you had direct access to the Server containing the Fire Wall, and physically created a port for that IP to run through. But that won't happen because the line your computer runs on will be open to the NET, ie hackers. And once that happens, Warez sites will find it quickly and leech onto it puting up their own websites.

My school runs on a T-1. Me and a bunch of friends as well as other certified tech's tried our hardest to get an open port. Its not possible, to much is at risk, and during these times of 'no tolerance', it will never happen.

Sorry to crap out on your fun. :p

Best answers
It's not hard to do. But you have to be sneaky. You have to get into the server room of your school, open up the Firewall ports and open up a port (usually 27015 or 27106)

Then quit and sneak out, hoping nobody saw you.

But good luck, that's all I can say. Or jus tget a cool teacher like us who lets us play it in class, with a 16 comp network game!!!

Best answers
I HIGHLY doubt that the BOSS/Server Computer is located at the school. Only college's and businesses will normally contain it, and even that is rare. Here is how it works, I'll make you a pretty 'tree' of what it looks like. :)

West Wing of School A
North Wing of School A

East Wing of School A
South Wing of School A

Best answers
I HIGHLY doubt that the BOSS/Server Computer is located at the school. Only college's and businesses will normally contain it, and even that is rare. Here is how it works, I'll make you a pretty 'tree' of what it looks like. :)

West Wing of School A---\
North Wing of School A----\
High School Server------\
East Wing of School A------/ \
South Wing of School A---/ Main SERVER
/
Business A-----\ /
Business Server ---------------------/
Business B-----/

Business A and B are two networked companies networked into the T-3 Line. W, N, E, and S wing of School A represents your High School, each wing is a classroom. All rooms are networked to the server which hooks up to the Server for THAT school. That server is what is connected to the T-3 Line. But its the
MAIN SERVER that controls the PORTS. Because that is what the T-3 line Feeds through.

I hope that clarifies thing. In short, if you want to create a new port, you have to go through the Main Server. :)

Best answers
Sorry, that didn't come out like ti was diagramed. =\

I'm to lazy to prove my-self correct. Go nuts.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i new someone from College who hacked into the main syteam to try to open a port, he got found out and was exspelled (thrown out of College) and if u want to risk it, thats your own prob

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
a stupid t-1 server isnt worth the try ...only if u want to be expelled

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i have cable modern and most of the time my ping is 100 or lower, its about 5 when i host myself, anyone with 56k all they have to do is join a cableor dsl sever and there ping will be fine, unless your computer totalyy sucks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If u have a proxy server at your school and netscape i could tell u how to find your port-hole to heaven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom