New Scouter IDEA!

Best answers
Hey, just thought up a cool idea which would make the scouter even more useful! Perhaps say depending on the peoples PL compaired to your own, the dots would be different colors.

For example:

If the player on your scouter is a weakling compared to you, the dot will be dark green, the closer he is to YOUR PL the lighter green it will be.

If you are equal or almost equal, it will be yellow.

Then the stronger they are to you, it will become orange....

then red would mean you hardly stand a chance ( depending on if you use the right strategy of course ;-) )

Just a cool idea that I thought might be possible.

Best answers
oh yea, and I dont know if this has been mentioned yet but I think it would be interesting if melee attacks were more powerful like beam attacks.

for example you could move and charge a punch, and when released, knocks the aura off the one being hit, sending him flying in the other direction (depending on how long the punch was charged)

that would make things very intense if you ask me :)

cause someone could be chargin a final flash at someone, when out of no where their team mate comes and knocks the dude down the map saving the day.

(once again keep in mind that my ignorant self has no idea if these ideas are realistic or not, they are just ideas)

Best answers
i think it are both very kewl id's

:), the scouter id shouldn't be so hard to implend(if they haven't already). The id with the strong punches has been mentioned b4, i still think it rocks, punching the daylights out of someone, or deflecting a (ex.)gallit gun flying at you, you charge your punch, and if your punch is charged stronger than the beam, you punch it away in onother direction..:)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
about the scouter, that would kinda suck, because Green means good, Red means bad, and Orange means dragonball. IF you have dots changing colors on you, it would be rather confusing to see if it was a dragonball/player:) The pl detecting system is in progress.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
is there a way to remove the scouter if you dont want it there?

Best answers
well it doesnt have to be green to red if the dragonballs and teams effect it.

or you could even change the colors of teams to like black and white (white good black bad) or whatever.

I would just like to be able to tell if im attacking a potential Super saya-jin when i just log on to a sever.

Vassago

V
yup, thats all :)

I assign mine to the "S" key, makes sense, right ? hehe

It starts out as regular, with no scouter. Hit the button and it pops onto the side of the screen, and press it again to take it off.

Best answers
HEY Vassargo and harSens congratulations to u 2 guys!

I think harSens took the right people to do this MOD that im sure will be a great sucsess.

Im congratulating u of the scouter, I didnt see Siddhartha's idea, but i posted these days(i thing it was yesterday-16-) a reply at "New PL Idea?" in the Suggestion area about making a Scouter.

COngratulation Guys

Best answers
Well i think I wrote the wrong date...

Yesterday was 15 not 16...

sorry...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i wouldnt want cuz i dont wat half my screen to be the scouter and the outher to be the game i dont like to many items on my screen :]

Best answers
yea, I'd love to punch the daylights out of just about any of those guys with a charged punch. I guess enlightenment about new ideas for a DBZ mod comes with the Buddha package, eh? Anyway, the scouter idea kicks A too, man you guys can really think up the decent fixins to this mod. Can't wait til the next version comes out.

Best answers
just make it so that you can make the entire scanner disappear,
it would get very annoying having it in the screen like that

also in the show im sure it had it showing up PL's like 1 mil in that direction,
not a radar that is more confusing then the 'in that direction'

Best answers
if anything,i would want it moved to the upper right corner instead of leaving a space above it like the screenshots

Best answers
one question

if you do ever have the scouters able to tell Pl's

will they blow if i look at a SSJ ?

Best answers
how bout if you are 1 mil & they are 10 mil it blows?? that way if it blows you know to run like hell:D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm . . . not a good Idea. The last thing I need is my scouter blowing up while charging up a Cucumba! Wave™ . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom