Sound Help! Your Opinion Wanted!

Sound Artist
Best answers
If i came across a sound, that works good and fits with the ESF theme but another mod used it in the past would you cared if i used the same sound?
Note: I would be taking it from the DvD myself and not someone else's work.

Example.

Goku's Kamehameha Bid For Power used, rather than the one that is in the Alpha.
The only reason i want to use it is because it's the same Goku voice actor i used for my pain and death sounds, along with some others. I want to keep each character with voices from the same person.

This would also go for some SFX, although most will be mixed with another sound to make 1 unique one.

All opinion's are welcome, good and bad.

Best answers
suggestion:

Hmm

Try to take from the cartoon series itself.

WATCH DRAGON BALL AND ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wouldnt really bother me.. i mean u would be geting it from the dvd so i cant see a prob there

Sound Artist
Best answers
Thanks... anyone else? hehe this means i will not be limited in anything, bringing you the best ESF sounds ever:p
I think i'm the first one to really do English DBZ sounds in a mod.

TonyMontana

T
I don't like the English voices, I like the Japanese voices better.

Best answers
same
kikoho sounds 10x better then Tri-Beam! lmao

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NOOOOOO!! I hate the Japanese sounds!! They are sooo gay!! Keep in mind, this is just my opinion!!

Sound Artist
Best answers
Do you understand the word "and". Meaning you have the right to choose and not be forced with the Japanese?:p

Best answers
i love the japanese sounds, they have so much more feeling. but i also like the english sounds as well. its ALL good, which is y including BOTH japanese and english sounds is the best idea ever.
ill probably use the japanese sounds primarily, but yeah, the show has the best voices in my opinion, japanese or english. try to get the voices from that.
hehe, and speaking of voices, go to www.dragonballz.com, enter the flash version, and click on the characters' buttons. they all say something pertaining to the site, vegita's is the best. =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SWEEET!! So, Im assuming that there will be an option to select which sounds u want?!?!

Best answers
yes =)
that's what he said. hey, antoine, is ur sig making that kamehameha sound i keep hearing for some odd reason?

Best answers
... dont use the german and french sounds asswell! J/K!
Mwahahahaha! :p

But whats the option/button where you can choose the language
all about?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have no problems with you using the same sound as another MOD as long as you get it from a legit source like a DVD or something else, not outta the mods directory. And thanx for giving 'us' the ESF community the option of Jap and Eng voices, not like i will be using the Jap sounds as everyone is like on helium!

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom