question for the team.

Best answers
each of the team had a diffrent part. i was wondering what was some of the things that gave you trouble making beta? Was it the ideas?? or was it all easy just took time?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as far as i know they didnt have any super hard time with anything... (and thats prob why esf is as good it is in such a short amount of time...)

Best answers
Actually, balancing the gameplay for ppl across multiple saga's witout straying to far from the show. :) That would be mine's and a couple others biggest ants in our pants :p

Best answers
Do you think you done a good job with it? i mean i know team got pounded on about vegetas over power. and goku seems to be the most powerful in the show. That has to be really hard to make gohan just as important as vegeta. vegetas slow over powerful final flash. vs the quick but powerful kama. and it seems gohan gave up masko *might be spelled wrong* even tho in the funi flashback with 17 and 18 the gohan who died did a masko and look like it was a solar flare to them. So how close do you feel you come to making things even without hurting the storyline being true to dbz?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's all about the players skill in Beta 1 (that and knowing your character's strengths and weaknesses). The gameplay is extremely balanced and works quite well. :)

I would say that harSens probably would have liked to have another coder, since he got slammed with all the coding work alone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
I would say that harSens probably would have liked to have another coder, since he got slammed with all the coding work alone.
Did I just hear someone call my name?

Best answers
Well... I'm kinda happy that i don't have to spend weaks tweaking the graphics now Joe takes that part over from me. SSJ4 might be our tool and bot-coder later on.

Best answers
Well my personal troubles focus on keepin the dogs at bay.... I mean... Keepin the fans happy. I feel like I'm very under appreciated.

*shrugs*

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
under appreciated? BAH!

I love your work, without the models, it would be just another mod with gordon shooting ka meha meha waves at hgrunts. Come on Vegeta, if you ever need a kidney, You can have one of mine.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Imagines Gordon* Hmmmmmm. I'd like to see that just for the hell of it :p It'd make a funny as PHL pic of the day :p

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no not gordon... AFRO GORDON!!! /me remembers the old days when the only dbz hl mod out was super dimentions with its very stupid "vegeta" gordon ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by harSens
SSJ4 might be our tool and bot-coder later on.
I like the sound of that NATIVELY supported bots, couldnt ask for any more, well i could always ask for a release date but hey im not a n00b ;)

BrunO

Best answers
isn't pcjoe gonna answer some of the questions? He's usually around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom