): when are u gonna release the new version?..

Best answers
i remembered up to febreaury that u guys tells the new version will be released about 2 months.... it's been about 4 and nothing yet.... i know the new ver has made enormeous progresses but we are very ansocius! :)
another thing: can this mod be runed under linux? (emulated with winex for example)
thankz a lot and keep up good work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will be out, when it´s done (standard-answer)

and if hl runs under linux with a win-emulator, esf will too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Firefly
it will be out, when it´s done (standard-answer)

and if hl runs under linux with a win-emulator, esf will too

or... u can download the linx verson of esf :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought he was talking about playing
but if he means hosting a server, we are both right(but your way is the easy way)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Their is constant progress on the mod, the team's just to busy to put up new stuff for you to oogle ATM.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Bmajor
i remembered up to febreaury that u guys tells the new version will be released about 2 months
?? i can't remember them saying any date...
wasn't it the date of the alpha version???

Best answers
hey Bmajor, do what i do, play other stuff, surf the web, and watch TV, just do anything that takes up time. Hell, talk to the opposite sex, and use your life, instead of waisting it sitting here staring at this forum, and the "EARTHS SPECIAL FORCES, RETURNS JULY 4TH" site. I know im just a newb to forum too, but. you know...Just a thought.:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please never ask this question EVER again cus first of all its hard to put a date on something like that and second of all if its not done on time ya get the same thing that happened with the site people complaining about it not being up/done in ESF chat there was 4 threads created by various idiots the first thread was good allowed people to get some info on whats happenin then the second that wasnt too bad but the third and fourth that was just pure stupidity! i mean didnt they look at the other threads!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And this is not closed... why?

Tepus trys his best to close it, but fails..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for the love of god close this thead now :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You will play it soon.Check out other dbz games like dmz like I do.It's coming out thursday.Just wait and play that game.

Best answers
L33T ha4or, im sorry, but you need to go easy on the slow thinkin crown in the forums, they are obviously having trouble reading.
:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom