New ESF Beams and a little more!

CCX2

C
Hey everyone,

FM and I remade a few sprites and now,they have been tested and look great.

You can download the pack here at our site:
http://www.theimmortalsaiya-jins.vze.com/
in the download section,or get it here:
http://www.geocities.com/ssjvegeta8325/Downloads-RedBeams.zip

Ill post the readme file I made so you know everything about this.

Red beams and things
By: SSJ Shadow and FM of -=[TIS]=-
Sprite maker and BMP provider: SSJ Shadow
Recoloring of the BMP's: FM

HOW TO EXTRACT THE FILES:
ok,um...do this
1.open the compressed folder
2.extract or highlight and drag the files into this source: C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\esforces\sprites
3.test them in ESF or with a sprite viewer
4.this is very easy to do,if you cant do it,your like,world's biggest n00b =P

In this comes the following:

Red Big Bang
Red Final Flash (Better then SPiN's =D)
Red Spirit Bomb
New KI Blast
New Kamehameha and Gallit gun charging glow thing (the thing that forms in there hands when charging)
Red Aura trail (if you have red aura,doesnt work I dont think,still being worked on)

This is only the begining...more to come...
Tell us what you think
If you want,we'll try to make custom colored beams and stuff for you,if you ask,but you need to do something for us in return.

Signed,
SSJ Shadow and FM
-=[TIS]=- Team

E-Mail:
SSJ Shadow: [email protected]
FM: [email protected]

AOL Instant Messenger:
SSJ Shadow: ChAoS ConTroL X2
FM: Axel 1010

Best answers
Not really a big red fan. I would like to see better aura *because the auras really hurt eyes after a while and sometimes makes it hard to see the charge bar* better looking charge up. you know the one in your hand. i would like to see something better that is just my ideas. and all i can do is say thanks lol. but i like how you guys doing touch up

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This idea seems a lot to me like SPiN's rsm already.

Either way, I'm not huge fan of red things either.

CCX2

C
yeah, I talked to him and asked if he would make them. but noooo,he said ESF sux. and he wouldnt put them on the site if FM and I made them,so we put them on the TIS site.

If you want,you give me the beam or whatever color you want it to be,and ill make it with FM,but like I said,theres a price...

Best answers
O lovely, so i can assume since u didnt metion "the price" im guessing its prob kinda dumb lol... i understand it takes time and effort to put those things together but think about wut ESF is based off of.. a group of ppl makin a mod for the people for nothing at all. lol my 2 cents.

CCX2

C
therell probbaly only be a price to people who want them customized for them,we made these cuz we all like red :p :D

CCX2

C
Good news

Tomorrow, FM and I are redoing the pack.

Itll have a few/lot more beams and stuff,and more colors

there will be folders with all the beams,and the colors,such as:

Red
Green
Blue
Yellow
Purple

now youll love it :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah u people wont stop with these foolish edits.... why cant u be happy with the normal blasts??? what are they not good enough for u????

Best answers
nah it is just gets boring after a while and want to see something new

CCX2

C
Yeah,plus its hard to make these things (recoloring and extracting and finding out exactly how many BMP's you need to extract) so we expect you to use them.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wats wrong with the esf attacks?? quite frankly i find it stupid editin them... whoever heard of a green final flash.. or a red kamehameha.... or nefin... geeez.... u get tired of them?? how???? i can imagine changin play models... but attacks..pfft... all uv done is changed the colour.... wow

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I do like the idea of green being in there (green being my fav colour), but I am more than content to keep the sprites the way they are. However I would still like to compliment you (CCX2) and .FM., I'm sure the work will pay off, good job :yes:

Best answers
Lol nothin wrong with changing the sprites around a lil, its just a fun thing to pass the time :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ones in the beta are better but u cant get much better from what they are now :p

CCX2

C
well,

I know the Beta beams will be better,but we're going to make those red and green and other colors as well,this is just for the beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom