Those Clips Rocked!

Best answers
EVERYONE CHECK OUT THE CLIPS ON MASTA'S DEV JOURNAL

I was really impressed with the gohan clip. The sound and the animation was aweeeesomeee. And it looks like they gave more control to the beams again.

P.S. Damn Freedom....nice beam control around the mountain lol.
I have to say thats some top quality sounds, the sound of gohan dropping to the floor after the blast is straight from the series. Its way better than the default falling sound of half-life.

The melee one was good too but didnt show that much, i did like the rolling around of vegeta lol.

GOOD JOB TEAM!

P.S. Anyone notice the extra bar in the melee clip.....wonder whats that for....

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes very nice clips, i like how it tells who is the strongest, adds to gameplay and that kamehameha gohan blast was sweet looking

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those are SWEEEEEET!!!

I can't wait for the Beta!

Best answers
THAT ROCKED MAN, i have only seen the Gohan one BUT IT ROCKED DUDE... AS EVERRY ONE KNOWS THIS BETA IS GOING TO ROCK MAN,

PLUS GOHAN ROCKS MODEL LOOKS GREAT. I ALSO LOVE HOW U CAN CONTROL THE BEAM SO MUCH MORE,

SWEET I CANT WAIT..........

ESF BETTER THEN JESUS.
ESF 10 TIMES BETTER THAN CS + TFC TOGETHER MAN THATS SO COOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
wha arrrrrrrr clips im there now BRB
That made no sense what so ever.

*Edit* Oh I understand now.......................

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the clips are super king but whats up with the sound on the gohan/kami one?

and i can beleive no ones mentioned it yet, the hud that they've kept so secret was in the melee one

Best answers
yer can i just ask wat is with his voice it sounds abit werid, it also sound like he is younger than he is in the model

also in e melee one is the melee just like charging into some one cause that all i could make out although the knock back is cool and the speed man that so cool, can u do that speed all the time

Best answers
whats up with the sound on the gohan/kami one?
do you watch dubbed DBZ?, the clip was useing the japanese voice's

i dont think that the HUD in the second melee video is the final HUD ive seen that before, although i dont know what that long black box was at the top above the transformation bar is, the small one next to it is how many senzu beans you have(i think)

wow the melee looks great, it looks like you can lock on to youre opponent and fly at them quickly

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don´t like the kame hame ha move he can turn it to mutch i think that only krillen woud be abel to do that thing with that energy wave

sorry for my spelling

ultrassj_vegeta

U
um i think it rocks how u can control the beam so much like that... its awesome. then u'l he able to hit ur openent... but the problem is maps so big... ppl so small... hope the blast is big.... o yeh i didn really get was happening in the melee one..... but i luv the fx....

Best answers
WOW THEY ARE TOTALLY COOL!!!
and the best i like i the one with the beam shotting around the rock and into a wall....
thats awesom..
the other is the most funny because you see vegeta being trowed around (maybee if Vegeta really lived then he would you all ESF Team for trwoing with him ina movie...)
BUT THEY ARE REALLY AWESOM!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, acoulpe things...
1) the top green bar is transformation status. Once its filled the way, you can transform. Dont ask why its named CF or why its green.
2) Trust me, the turning is fine. Before we had it so when you turn the beam blows up. You dont know how annoying that is, you turn like 40 degrees, it blows up. This way the beams are much more flexiable, even if they dont look as good when you turn around.
3) Melee... I'm pretty angry that the quality was like 16 colors running at 5 fps, since i put a lot of work into it. Basically in the first 2 pics esf_stryker hit Masta directly into into the ground, then masta rolled acouple times in whatever direction. Now, if you look closely in the second clip, you will see vegeta "get up". Thats called a Melee recover. If you have enough ki, you can recover from rolls. Recovering in air(which masta didnt show)takes slightly more ki. Lets say if you didnt recover, or you didnt have the ki to recover, you would just roll. When you came to a stop, you would lay on the ground, and get up acouple seconds later(in this time the enemy can throw a Kame/GG wave at you).
And yes, there will be more elements to melee. Btw - It would be a nice time to hop on the suggestions forum and suggest some new melee ideas.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
3) Melee... I'm pretty angry that the quality was like 16 colors running at 5 fps, since i put a lot of work into it.
Yea sorry about that dude, I ran out of time to make it. Hit me up when I get home from work and we can make a better one :)

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
awesome job guys, its like nothing ive ever seen bef........... errr

n/m o_o

:p

Best answers
Those clips were l33t. The melee one is confusing though, it doesnt look like anyone is hitting him and he is rolling around uncontrollably like he's having a seizure or something. Perhaps next will be a clip or two of the SSJ transformation or Freeza's transformation. I have a quick question also, with Freeza, in the alpha 2.0 he is in his final form, he is going to be in his first form for the beta? and then transform to his 2nd level and then that will be it for the beta as far as transformations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom