Here's a quick question about these forums...

Best answers
Whats with the post count? Does it only count the new threads that you start, or every reply or post that you make? I would think its very obvious that it IS every post, but to me, it always tells me 2 posts, I have done at least 2 TODAY. I dunno, had to ask, seeing how it makes sense to counts each post and not just threads....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well Everyone Calls Me A Spammer And I Check My Account And I Was Like Damn I Do 8.01 Posts A Day And The Only Reason I Spam Well I Don't Know The Meaning Of Spamming Becuz It Does Nothing Actually But Everyone Posts And The Post Count Is For How Many Posts U Made And Oh Yeah The Only Reason I Post ALot Is Becuz I Want A Custom Avatar Then I Won't Talk Alot So Much Like Hibiki And L33T. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only place ya post count dont increase is in off-topic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3-Vegeta
lol..o and how many do you need before you can make your custom avatar?
You need 150 post to upload your custom avatar, and dont spam to get there either!

BrunO

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As an example, the last person who spammed up to 150 got his post count reduced to 1 when he hit 146. Then he got banned becaused he whined about it.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, he made quite the scene about it.

Sad really...

Best answers
I Like the rules on spamming because it helps cut down filing threads with **** and if people get there post count down then they deserve it, if they have just spammed to get the coun they have.

Best answers
Originally posted by Kuyuaga
I Like the rules on spamming because it helps cut down filing threads with **** and if people get there post count down then they deserve it, if they have just spammed to get the coun they have. [/QUOTE

how do you your postcount to 0

cause thats cool or only moderators can do that???????/:)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only administrators can make changes to a user's postcount. Though moderators could delete all your posts . . . it would be unbeliveably tedious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lid, hes been here for years but has no post count, since he only posts in off topic, but he got qa avatar since everyone knows heres been here along time and use the fourms alot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom