Meele Movie

Best answers
I like the movie and all... its just that, it seemed like that kicking and punching stuff was too powerful. I can understand if Gohan was way more powerful than that guy he was beating on.. but that was pretty strong. I hope you guys tone it down just a little bit so it doesnt end up like DMZ's hyper punch (where a Krillin with a powerlevel of 100 could easily knock out or come close to killing a super saiyan with a pl of 30,000 +)

Sound Artist
Best answers
Pl determines how far you fly when hit and how much damage you do i believe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how could u like it if u havent played it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl

u couldnt do that cause the team looks through all the ips of the people who access the ftp so i think they would notice a person who hacked into it :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
rofl

u couldnt do that cause the team looks through all the ips of the people who access the ftp so i think they would notice a person who hacked into it :rolleyes:
obviously not all, hahhahahahahahah... o_o

does n e one know if the melee powerstruggle is done yet? cause id like to see a vid of that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
talk to joe all the melee stuff is his department

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i think the melee looked abit.. odd, i mean gohan done a lil punch or kick whatever and goku was send playing right to the top of the map lol, it just looking very unrealisic, when u watch dbz when they smack ppl up into the air u can see they put some force behind the hit, on esf it looked just like a slap -.-

Best answers
I think its great that Melee is becomiing cool AND useful, I can't wait to smack a Big Bang spammer the across the map. :D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually the big bang has been . . . altered, so only truly good vegeta players will get there grimey paws on that attack (and make it functional).

Best answers
Thanks for the input Cucumba, I though(Well I hoped anyway) that Big Bang's whore factor would be lowered. ;D

Best answers
you should make the big bang attack a fireball like it is now but with a tail and when its charged up to full power its a beam not a fire ball.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
yea i think the melee looked abit.. odd, i mean gohan done a lil punch or kick whatever and goku was send playing right to the top of the map lol, it just looking very unrealisic, when u watch dbz when they smack ppl up into the air u can see they put some force behind the hit, on esf it looked just like a slap -.-
Well. It looks like a slap because the animation. My fault, but soon I will be updating those crappy animations with better ones which actually show force behind them :)

Best answers
Originally posted by DarktoothDKD

Well. It looks like a slap because the animation. My fault, but soon I will be updating those crappy animations with better ones which actually show force behind them :)
yeah your right your anis do suck :p you know im just messing with ya... :D

it looks like a slap cuz he backflips tooo slow... it will be fixed! :D

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'd be fun to have a slap-around-the-map mode. :D

Best answers
I really hope that slap power is fixed, it still looks like it is a bit too powerful. If you want a good example go play DMZ, that hyper punch crap ruined the entire thing, along with some other...ahem.....issues.

Oh and in advance: don't say "this isnt dmz, this is esf, so shut up or blah blah blah" ..... I think I already know :D

Best answers
This isnt dmz, this is esf, so shut up. Just kidding. I think the melee looked awesome although true about the slap thing. The guys that are makin the mod know what a bad melee system is and they wouldnt put it in if they thought it sucked ***$

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u only go flying if u cant recover cause ur out of ki or just suck :p

and u dont really go that far it just seemed like along way cause of the angle that u saw it at

and melee WILL dominate beams at close range because dbz is melee combat not earth beam forces :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom