Some ideas(i dont want any credit for any of these ideas)

Best answers
Ideas

1. SSJ script included in beta so everyone can see you as ssj.

2. Recquire certain PL to go ssj

3. All those custom skins like brolli, gogeta, teengohan, etc included with beta.

4. Change of maps due to certain attacks, EX: Death Ball to the floor of namek transports you to nameks end.

5. More martial arts attacks.

6. Martial Arts only games.

Best answers
1.ummm ssj is already in the game fool
2.ssj is in the game, so theres all that good **** already
3.ehhh no that would be retarded.
4.no, cuz then people could spam it like crazy
5.martial arts? o_O
6.martial artS? o_O

credit? obviously your new here. read up on your info before you post

Best answers
yeah ssj script is out but it isnt included with thew game you gotta download it seperately so not many people can see you ssj dingleberry, and you dont need to be a certain PL to become ssj like my suggestion says, and martial arts i mean punching and kicking instead of a basic punch and a kick like there is now you can move more freely and do combos and stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read around, melee has been improved (melee is "Martial Arts") also why would you need the ssj script and custom modles in the beta can u say unneeded and bloating the download.also SSJ is implememted in the beta so again no need for the SSJ script, READ AROUND!

BrunO

Best answers
well i read that martial arts was improved after i posted this, and i agree with you that my models idea sucked, and im happy that ssj is in beta but i still think there should be a certain PL recquired and special powers that go with becoming ssj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do need a special PL before you can go SSJ it would be stupid other wise please read around more

BrunO

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what i heard you need a powerlevel of 4 million before you can go ssj.

Best answers
Originally posted by Fixxxer
yeah ssj script is out but it isnt included with thew game you gotta download it seperately so not many people can see you ssj dingleberry, and you dont need to be a certain PL to become ssj like my suggestion says, and martial arts i mean punching and kicking instead of a basic punch and a kick like there is now you can move more freely and do combos and stuff.
are you not listening(reading)? i said they are already included in the new beta....

Best answers
thats why i could never turn ssj lol well im an idiot

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think just for safety precaution we will close this thread down.

Try and read around before posting next time you will see their are a lot of updates going on.

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom