omg why would u post 2.0 lo

Best answers
why couldnt u have post beta insteaed ;/ ARRGGGHHHHHH no body cares about 2.0 we WANT BETA U BE GETTING FLODDED BY US 100 emails A DAY FOR BETA :tired: heheheh

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What exactly were you hoping to accomplish by posting this. Greg was simply trying to do something nice for all the people that still wanted 2.0 and didn't have a good mirror.

The beta will be released soon. So I suggest keeping your pants on. And it may not be wise to yell at the person that owns the forums. :p

ultrassj_vegeta

U
he did it becoz ppl kept pestering him... geez man... shhh!!...

Best answers
Majin z you sound like 12 years old man please learn to spell. You probably like fail english class.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont flame him although this is a stupid topic.He just made a foolish comment.He will learn i think.LOL

Best answers
I downloaded from there, and it was hella fast, but i get an error dealing with client.dll library couldnt open or some sort...never happened before O_O

Best answers
that was lame... i thought it was beta one so i started dling like mad

Best answers
OMG ITS FINALLY OUT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. HOPE ITS GOOD LIKE THE VIDEO CLIPS LOOK. DOWNLOADING AS WE SPEAK.

Best answers
what? new version isnt out yet... lmao

thats the alpha. all the clips are of the beta, which hasn been released

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by jdawg224
OMG ITS FINALLY OUT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. HOPE ITS GOOD LIKE THE VIDEO CLIPS LOOK. DOWNLOADING AS WE SPEAK.
um... u enjoi the "NEW" version

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe we should not be spamming this on the forums. cough:\

Best answers
OK i don't understand what is going on, buy my heart skiped a beat when i saw esf 2.0 on the news page.... omg my heart my my ................................... X_X........ (raises back from the dead)ohhh thats alpha 2.0 umm k

I can't play 2.0 though for some reason , it keeps saying that it couldn't load up the cl dll from esf cl dll folder.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah... just get that fmod.dll thing and it shud work...

Best answers
HEY N00BS FOR THESE client.dll errors we've got stickies!! IN the esf and in the newb section!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by jdawg224
lol if you read the captions and your lame brain didnt only read the part that said "esf 2.0" you would know that esf 2.0 is the version that is already out. they just made this so people could download it because the other links werent reliable

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suppose a lot of people don't know what spam is,cuz this thread is only spam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom