A few Noob Questions.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
1. does the new 2.0 have the new models? cuz it doesn't look like it
2. how do i play against bots....
3. why does mine looks ugly(model is transpaent from the back view) I have a great 2.0ghz comp with a geforce 128mb card
4. how do i start the mp3 player?

thats it i think....i'm just a HL n00b as well as a ESF n00b. Thanks for your help.

Best answers
Originally posted by Eclipse
1. does the new 2.0 have the new models? cuz it doesn't look like it
2. how do i play against bots....
3. why does mine looks ugly(model is transpaent from the back view) I have a great 2.0ghz comp with a geforce 128mb card
4. how do i start the mp3 player?

thats it i think....i'm just a HL n00b as well as a ESF n00b. Thanks for your help.
1. No, it doesn't. That is the alpha. Wait for the beta to check out the new models.

2. Get Akimbot or something. I'm not sure if it works.

3. I dunno. I'm waiting for the beta :D

4. f4 or f8. not quite sure.

Best answers
1. There is no new 2.0, the home page just shows a new mirror site for the Alpha 2.0 but in beta there will be completely new modles
2. Download akimbot Here
3. Dunt know.. i guess play around wif the settings..
4. i fink the default is f8

also if this isnt enuff, u can search 4 ur answers on the forum

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to fix the gfx prob change it too openGL, or the other way around, depends on ur card really

Force Pit Member
Best answers
thanks for the answers it really said a lot. i didn't know that this was the old release, hehe. anyway where do i go to turn off software mode and turn on Open GL in HL?

Best answers
start esf...go to configuration on the first screen and chosse video modes and there you will see what's needed...if im mistaken there's also an other video topic in the configuration screen then use that one!!!ROFL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And when the beta comes out, you can use the ESF-Bot, cause the Akimbot just sO_Ocks at ESF. The ESF-Bot will be released a while after the beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom