Character Voices ...

Best answers
So what about the Voisces of the Characters ... ? Will they use English voices or the original japanese voices ... i hope japanese but all english episodes , movies , special i ever saw , have been last **** on this planet ... Freeza sounds like the king of the ***s and piccolo like rambo ( i cant believe they played a kind of technosong in english version of bardock special as bardock died ) all the voices and musics in engish versions of bdz are painful bad , so i really hope japanese anything else voices will be used !

plz post your opinion ...

Best answers
I think there is going to be a japenense addon in the furture...
I prefer watching english episodes cos I hate reading subtitles but the japanese voices sound better.

Best answers
noo the japanese sounds are f*cked up....the voices are so f*cking high!!!!!!You hear goku talking and you think what 5 year old kid is speaking..also with cell!!!That isnt cool!!!

Best answers
japanese is much better then english....buu sounds like a damn idiot and not funny at all unlike the japanese where he is the funniest villian is dbz history :) . Goku voice is high b/c they want to show that he is naive and with gohan to show that he is innocent. Believe me when u hear piccolo in japanese it fits him fine, piccolo is much more cocky in the japanese version then in the english where he is wise and has no personality

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Regardless of your preferance, you will get both options for soundpacks, so no need to flame about it ;/

Mog

Best answers
im definately gonna use the jap pack, specially if gohan is gonna say powerblast instead of masenko :rolleyes:
and gokus voice isnt a 5 year old kid... its a woman :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im useing the jap pack, i dont hate the english voices, but i like the japanases ones better

Best answers
Well ... you people don't realize in Japanese you talk in a different tone

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Yabure
Well ... you people don't realize in Japanese you talk in a different tone
"you people" dont take all of us for idiots, i know full well, any retard can work it out;/

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*looks at Tepus' forum title*

Anyway :p Yeah, most ppl don't get that there's a huge tonal difference between english and Japanese (can't wait to see how TRSI butchers the voices in X :p ) Especially for characters like Goku and such :p (*imagines how he sounded in a scene involving Kami and certain suggestions that someone told me about*)

-Karrde-

Best answers
If you like the english music better than the japanese (in comparison), then I have nothing to say to you.. I can't think of anything that bad to use as a way to insult you.

I'm kind of used to frieza's voice in english..but I don't like it when he says that dumbass ****.. I swear I heard Frieza say "Your going to go the way of the dodo"... what the HELL does THAT mean?!

I'm starting to get used to the japanese voices because I watch dbz every sunday at 7:30pm on the international channel, because it is already playing dragon ball gt.. (3rd episode...little goku, trunks, and pan left earth for some reason.. I know why, but I dont like to spoil things...........TOO much.......;D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom