Ki, Beams, and Swooping Suggestions

Best answers
I've read the sticky saying that a better looking beam system is being implemented, but I don't have specfics, so I'll list everything I've noticed just incase. If you've heard it before, ignore it, it's that simple :p

Beams:
-Blocking sometimes pushes you left or right, and it doesn't even look like you're blocking the beam. I'm almost 100% sure this has been mentioned plenty times, but just incase it hasn't.. ya know.
-Getting hit after a beam is released should make you lose control of it and send the beam straight in whatever direction it was headed, hitting the closest thing. I've seen someone get hit and the beam "breaks" like a thin board, as they fall to the ground. The beam streamline thing should stop there, and you should not be able to control it anymore.
-Getting hit by a beam should stop a swoop (Didn't work in Beta testing, so Joe took it out, yes I know) and, if they are facing the beam, should push them with the beam. Maybe this could bring a struggle (but not one that is easily won) that you would have to win in order to escape being slammed up against a wall. If the beam is extremely powerful, the beam should engulf the person (it's done it to every enemy, their eyes get real wide, beam surrounds them, then the explosion) not send them flying 10000000000 feet.
-Getting in a block struggle with a beam when your on the ground shouldn't make the beam automatically blow up. Whenever someone knows a beam is coming and they're on the floor, they spread their feet apart, put their hands in front of them, and brace themselves for the coming beam. The beam should still push you back, untill you run into a solid vertical wall or win the struggle and push, or kick (Vegito) the beam back.
-When you fully charge a blast, it blows up in your face. I know this is due to model scaling, but I didn't see this on the list of things to fix, so I don't know if you are abandoning it or just don't know what to do.

Getting knocked out:
-When you hit the ground, or a wall, maybe some smoke sprites to add to the realism, and to give you a chance to escape before the enemy pummels you with a Ki Blob (which IMO should have some smoke too). But I know this is just an extra that will probably not happen.

Ki Blasts:
-Each character should have a specific attack speed. When Vegita fired the Ki Blasts in his rage, they were a lot faster than say.... Krillins. When transformed, speed should increase as well as power (not running speed, attack speed).

Swooping:
-You should be able to use the block button when swooping, but it should only block minor Ki Blasts, and if held to long you would stop swooping and go into block mode.
-You should be able to teleport when swooping, like they do to completely scare the crap outta the enemy. This would add a little variety to melee (Yes, I'm sick of hearing it too, just trying to help) and would just be cool, to see the opponent spin in circles trying to find the enemy, when in fact, he's right on top of you- oh, too late, you alread got axehandled to the ground!

There ya have it. Note that I am not whining about anything, I cannot stress enough that I am greatly impressed by the game, I know it is still in Beta. I see great potential, and don't want to leave anything out that would potentially make this mod better.... if that's even possible

Best answers
good lookin out KuBan, but the first half should have been in the Beta 1 section and second have in the suggestions section, but good lookin

Best answers
I fully agree on almost all of it. Would be nice if we would see rocks flying when you punch someone against the wall. :)

Best answers
Yeh I woulda split the suggestions, but it's hard enough finding one :p

Best answers
Everyone's saying there already are rocks flying out of the mountains when u hit it, SCI, but I don't see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom