Kienzen/Frieza Disk bug

Best answers
HEY!

this isnt a bug, i know, BUT!, its not very cool, listen up.

im SSJ Goku, pl : 9,5 mil. 100% life.
my friend is Lvl 1 Cell, and he only has about 4 life, then we want to test the strength of the Frieza Disk (kienzen), ok, after a couble of minuts, my friend had 0 pl, and i had 9,5 mil, i pressed turbo (10,5 mil pl) and is blocking, he charges a kienzen and fires it exactly when it hits the yellow line, he hits me, and i die... even tho its the kienzen disk, i shouldt have punched it away, he was at 0 pl ffs... plz fix this, make the disk non-1 hit kill... thank you :)

Best answers
Eh Hem:

1. Kienzan (disc) cant be blocked... in show nor in ESF.
2. I dont think the ESF team will change if it can be blocked or not because they are making according to the show!
3. If they decided to change it, it will be in the next release!

Best answers
i know it cant be blocked, and ofcuz first in the next released, but its not that cool a thing, but its a small thing, but its the only 1 ive noticed :)... but its just a little wierd, that a person with 0 pl can kill a person with 10.5 really easy...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
In the show they were able to stop disks,Gohan did,he stopped two disks

Best answers
I dont think the ESF team will change if it can be blocked or not because they are making according to the show!
Emm Frieza can't kill a SSJ3.
Frieza Form 1 can't kill GT Goku...

Best answers
Cell blocked Krillen's destructo disk without even thinking about it.

Best answers
The Disc and Spirit Bomb are the only attacks that are not PL dependent. That means you can be at 0 pl and still get some kills because they do a "set" amount of dmg. It's not a bug.

Best answers
I had a feeling this would get technical.... the game itself no matter if you have low PL or not a disc will chop you in half..., if it was like the show 100% not a game you ****ing idiots, then of course frieza wouldnt be able to kill a SSJ3 or Cell would block krillins disc, but its a game so it has to be all equal in some parts so that its somewhat fair. geez

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom