Buu's bodypart attack

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How does buu's bodypart attack work?I've seen it will be added in the BETA 1.1 patch so i would like to have a little info. on it.

Best answers
wow i am very surprised, i didnt read about 1.1 featiures, i thought it was just bug fixes but i guess there adding something extra =). To be ontopic i would also like to know

Best answers
oh i know , its that move he used on vegeta and goku. He throws a peice of his fat the person. They get all tied up can move or attack and their at his wimb. Or i think that is how it goes

Best answers
i think when he is attacked by a weak blast he just blows apart and then comes back again but with a big blast he dies or something like that you know

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure it's when Buu rips off a piece of himself and basically flings it at his enemy, tying him up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well his body part attack was in earlyer betas but it didnt work too well

and all it did was shoot a bit of buu at a person at the cost of health if it hit it would do damage untill the person got it off

Best answers
Wow that would be a cool attack to add if they can get it to work well.

Best answers
At the cost of health?

i think it should be at the cost of ki.

i mean the "thing" (buu) can regenarate,there for not damaging him and costing ki just to bring that peace back.

and i think it should just paralaze the opponent and giving him a small amount of damage.

Best answers
Mmm, would be cool though. I hope you guys can get it to work well...

Best answers
Originally posted by Chitenga
At the cost of health?

i think it should be at the cost of ki.

i mean the "thing" (buu) can regenarate,there for not damaging him and costing ki just to bring that peace back.

and i think it should just paralaze the opponent and giving him a small amount of damage.
Um, you might notice that Buu has his "regeneration" move. If you use his body part attack (which costs health) then you have to use his regeneration to fix yourself up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom