Buu's Crispy Cream Zap Machine

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does anyone agree with me, that Buu's candy attack does far too much damage over too little time? It only takes me about 4 seconds of focusing that beam on my opponent while he's moving or after melee to turn him into free PL, and that's if he's at full health. Damn thing does like 25 damage a second, and that's not right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont agree its just too easy for them to hit you with it.The range is ridiculos

Scruffie

S
Yeah, if you don't see it coming and react by that time, you deserve to turn into chocolate. :p

Best answers
Well If U Have Ever seen the show,it can turn u into chocolate in one shot so i think it is fine the way it is.:]

Best answers
Yeah I mean just watch how when Vegetto was turned into a chocalate, it didnt take more than a few seconds and boom the strongest person in DBZ is chocolate so yeah, its accurate in the game, and it is balanced because of the range.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Accurate isn't the point, it is unbalanced. The range is rediculous considering it is unblockable and it takes about as much ki to use as turbo boost.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
well i just try to move around fast when i say my hp rapidly droppingand my character yelling in pain, it has a small range, so you should be able to dodge it

Best answers
the only excuse you have for being turned into a cookie is if you have 2 hp or are unconcious on the ground.....its easily counterable......just knock the buu on its ass.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if someones doing cookie just melee em away

simple as pie

Best answers
but they should atleast make it a non controlable beam that you have to charge before firing. If you have seen the show, its not just a continuos laser either :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah and in the show krillin could beat gohan or anyone

and what really balances out the cookie beam is that u dont get a whole lot of pl for useing it much like the disks

Best answers
If that was tha case then people would want it to be a one hit thing and no one wants that b/c it would be to easy to hit people with just like the sbc that pic has. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be spammed if it was a 1 hit thing.People would be buu all the time

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been turned into a tasty treat only a few times. It's not hard to avoid. If they're gonna get that close to me, it's gonna hurt to be them :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
Well, I think its ok, a beam would be nice or maybe able to block it... but yes very easiily counterable so its all good. In fact this morning I was knocking around (Sonic the Vampire) when he tried that, was very fun.:)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh sure, you were knocking me around, but I still turned your ass into a donut at least once per map. The thing about the cookie ray is that you can't block it... as Buu, I'll melee you against a wall and then hold my ray on your ass. 110 hit points only takes about 4-5 solid seconds, somebody with about 30 only takes 1-2 seconds. I hold block, you hit me with melee, I use my beam on you for 1/2 to 3/4 of a second, sheer off about 15-25 health, and get knocked backwords. The beam does more damage than melee and you can't block it. I say it should be chargeable, but you should have to charge it up all the way to eat somebody in one shot (and it should take a while).

Best answers
I find Freiza's finger laser to be worse (since it doesn't have such a limited range), but I know how you feel. Maybe reduce damage done by a third.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Does anyone agree with me, that Buu's candy attack does far too much damage over too little time? It only takes me about 4 seconds of focusing that beam on my opponent while he's moving or after melee to turn him into free PL, and that's if he's at full health. Damn thing does like 25 damage a second, and that's not right.
All I gotta say is that the Damage is just right.
I mean think about it. Any weaker and the attack is useless.
Be greatful they didn't make it a one hit kill.

Well, I think its ok, a beam would be nice or maybe able to block it... but yes very easiily counterable so its all good. In fact this morning I was knocking around (Sonic the Vampire) when he tried that, was very fun.
Block it? The beam is invulnerable to everything and anything.
Vegetto got turned into candy in less tha 2-3 seconds. Now im
probably going to give someone a stupid idea and their going to
go on to the suggestions forum and say..

"If your strong enough and are turned into a candy maybe you can
play as a candy and kick peoples ass"

But its a stupid idea. So no one even think about it :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but... Buu cheats. He's 95% invulnarable to physical damage and his candy attack is flawless. He also learns new techniques every time he eats somebody. Nobody playing ESF has ssj3 Goku's reflexes, so if we tried to balance the characters and attacks with those from the show Buu would be the ultimate character. The candy beam does about 5 damage a click, with my definition of a click being about a quarter of a second. Just come up behind somebody blocking, or somebody with a high ping, and it's easy to get off 40-50 damage and earn yourself 100 PL. Buu starts off with enough PL at 1,350,000, he doesn't need 100,000 every other time he kills somebody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom