buu's body part attack 1.1

Best answers
in 1.1 when buu has that bodypart attack which one is it the one like which comes out his back and sneaks up behind him and adsorbs em or the one that crushes em

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Next time try posting it in my Q&A thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Next time try posting it in my Q&A thread.
its like 8 pages back why bother reviving it no ones gonna post answers if masta says no

Best answers
Isnt it under the OPTIONAL headline because if it is they might not even put it into this beta ;(

Best answers
i thought the body part attack was wheh buu takes a part of his stomach and makes like a long rope tube and throws it at vegeta and it wraps him up

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damnit Hibiki, why don't you tell me these things? First off it's only on the top of the second page, and secondly your only post in it said "I'll only answer if I'm given permission." You never came back and told me the lead tester said no! Did he even refuse, or did he just not read the thread?

Best answers
its the part where vegeta's gets smashed by buu and trunks comes and unwrapes him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by eddie
i thought the body part attack was wheh buu takes a part of his stomach and makes like a long rope tube and throws it at vegeta and it wraps him up
That is what it is :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom