firefly ... stop mooning!

Best answers
I look at the screenshots in the gallery and the graphics are way better then mine. I have a good 3D-card! The "KI-bar and that LF-bar down on your screen are scetchy! the numbers r blocky and on the new screenie bout that special beam cannon of picollo. it's the same. just take a look at the KI-bar and stuff and picture that with the graphicss of a packman game o_o I took screenies, i could send one. laterz
--------------------------------
If i wanna ask sumthing, I do it (firefly!!) okay? i don't care if ur site admin !!

Best answers
uuuuuhm what does "good video card" mean becauls now i have no idea of how your comp looks and what your specs are.

GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WORK WITH!!! jeez... :\

Best answers
TOUCHYYYYY jeez, radeon 7500, deskpro (that sucks i know)
winXP, 64 RAM, tomorow 256

Best answers
Ever tried to set it on Direct-3d or even better OpenGL?? lol its better then software ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by Dakota
TOUCHYYYYY jeez, radeon 7500, deskpro (that sucks i know)
winXP, 64 RAM, tomorow 256

well its not you 3D card cuz i have a NVidia RIVA TNT2 and THAT suckz and i can still play with good quality so....

mayby you need to get the latest patch for your card that can help :]

and YES dont put it on software mode but on Opengl ( i think your card can handle that)

Best answers
ok read this. i have new RAM-memory, my pc is going very fast! but still ESF crashes :S ;( ;( and that botters me!!!
how come it still crashes ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom