Faster Power Leveling Plugins*

Best answers
Hey guys

LMAO on the last thread I put "Fast Power Leveling Script"

didnt mean that,
Sorry, I deserved to get burned :fight:

I host a server and I was wondering if there are any plugins to where everyone gains power faster!
So that you can transform faster and what not!

Best answers
thats cheating
just go collect some dragon balls

Best answers
I wouldnt class it as cheating, just because everyone on the server gets the same advantage.
But no, Im damn sure there are no such plugins.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt this plugin could be possible for Admin Mod, but for Meta Mod i'm sure it could be done, but you would need the code or need to know how the code works for powerlevel

Best answers
I dont think it is cheating, it could help out weak, Slay can be used for good/evil as would this plugin.

Best answers
you could make such a script for the alpha cuz you have the code for that, and then you might be able to configure it to the beta version!!1but i think it will be pretty hard!!!

and icu2, nice sig!!!just to bad it is offending me;)!!

Best answers
It is possible, I know, I have done it with the old alpha before.

Yes thats one punch that did that.

Anyways, no im not going to give out how to do such things. Why you ask? Because doing so is considered hacking and cheating. Something I dont support, what I did before was to see if it was possible. Im pretty sure you guys probaly wont figure out how to do this either since it required quite a large effort and time for me to raise just one players pl.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think it is cheat because it affects everyone on the server. So if everyone hass this advantage there is no problem. But if ont the server admin of a select few could only use it then that is cheating.

Best answers
No, hsu, this one only affect my pl =P Like I said,
it required quite a large effort and time for me to raise just one players pl.
That guy I hit was vegeta also. If he was the same pl as I was, he wouldnt of gibbed.

Best answers
it did look pretty cool!!!do you think you COULD do the same for the beta???i won't say you should! did you change something in the code???i would like to know how you did it, roughly ofcourse!!!Like just coding or alot more???

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
I dont think it is cheat because it affects everyone on the server. So if everyone hass this advantage there is no problem. But if ont the server admin of a select few could only use it then that is cheating.
Still not cheating because what if someone comes in late and everyone is so high? then this would help out... its just how the server wants to ran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom