Server Crash Prankster

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
During the weekend while on my server, waiting for some people to join, a player using the name `(V)AJIN` entered and said the following (Note: This Is Not 100% Accurate):
This server is in copywrite violation by FUNimation. [That's The Part That Isn't Accurate]
This server will be shut down after the IP tracing so this is the last chance to leave.
All IPs have been traced back to the computer, you'll soon hear from FUNimation inc.
This server will be shut down.
[Then My Server Crashed -- Not Before I Got His WonID :laff: ]
What a buncha BS, it's so obvious it is fake, the guy just knows some exploit or something in Admin-Mod/MetaMod. So I added him to my WonID ban list and everything has been fine since.

Here Is A Cropped Screenshot Of My Console Then (Sorry About The Quality):

Its not nice to post others wonid on the net, if you find someone crashing on purpose, pm an mod or something, dont post it publicly

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
haha! just let the fools have their fun, they will be ealt with by someone! I hope he visits this thread!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Slightly Off Topic For This Thread But...

Hey Magus, I Got The Fireworks Plugin w00t

fireworks now in console.

I also added a spawn/chat protection plugin.

Best answers
Well after i read ur post i thought about and deciding that i'd check up on it. I have admin mod but i dont host servers. in any case do you have admin mod? well, look here http://www.adminmod.org/ that explains how and why he was able to do that i think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already had the fixed adminmod .dll installed, so the guy musta found a new exploit

Best answers
Either that or he/she is a good hacker.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehh I'm not sure about all this but was he on the spectator team?

Best answers
what a noob lol. who would do something that stupid, i think im banning the wonid from my server :)

Its not nice to post others wonid on the net, if you find someone crashing on purpose, pm an mod or something, dont post it publicly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom