Beams in only in right hand?

Best answers
um...many of you have seen this prolly but when your charging up a beam that takes 2 hands and when u fire it, doesn't it look like it's attached to the right hand? oh well, maybe the esf team can fix it in da future so that the beam is in the center

SOLID

lol anyone seen Undercover Brother?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because it has to be attached to a bone and there is no 2 handed bone to attach it too so it ends up on the right one

Best answers
i didn't notice anything wierd about the beams being attached to one hanbd and stuff ... i think they are fine.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by Ultraq
i didn't notice anything wierd about the beams being attached to one hanbd and stuff ... i think they are fine.

yep, i agree to, didnt seeing anything strange about the hand and beams..

MaX

Best answers
go ingame and do finalflash. its in only 1 hand pretty much.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it's fine as it is really. And there's nothing that cab be done about it in any way. It's part of HL's basic code.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Originally posted by BlackVashAngel
um...many of you have seen this prolly but when your charging up a beam that takes 2 hands and when u fire it, doesn't it look like it's attached to the right hand? oh well, maybe the esf team can fix it in da future so that the beam is in the center

SOLID

lol anyone seen Undercover Brother?

Yeah you right :laff:

Best answers
well, it IS possible to fix it. but i think it would take too long, and it's not worth it (might involve re-animation maybe,for all animations involving beams!! and some coding. i don't know, but that's what i think anyway)

Best answers
oh well, if the ESF team can do it in their spare time, i would be happy!

S O L I D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would be idioticly hard I'd say.

yeh.. I notec its always righthand.. I once wanted to doa lefthand beam, just to get a different move, and of course it didn't work.

Best answers
gosh its fine thers bigger things to worry about, especially if you have to be told about it in order to notice than to just notice

Best answers
dude...just go ingame go to krillin and use kamehameha--you'll c wut im talkin bout

could this be changed in the Customize section? like go to customize, advanced, and choose left hand/right hand? oh well :p

Best answers
He is right, I saw Vegeta firing Gallit gun with his right hand.

I'm sure the other classes will do the same. But frankly, I don't care how they fire it. A beam is a beam. :devsmile:

Best answers
sup.........man...i haven't played ESF in like 20 days! busy playin FFT and FFVII

Back to topic

well, i just posted this thread here to find out if u guys have the same problem, and if the ESF crew reads this, i would hope if you guys would change it IF you can, and have the spare time to!

k, lates

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it could be fixed

however every single player model would have to be edited and all the animations updated.. which is way too much work for a simple little problem that isnt really much of a problem

Best answers
its not really a big deal i mean there are other things to worry about other than it NOT being attached to one of the hands besides its BARELY noticable maybe in like beta 1.7 they'll fix it when they run outta things to fix

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom