beam idea

Best answers
dunno if this has been sugessted but how about if 2 people from the same team shot the same beam while standing side by side they combine into 1 beam (like in a lot of the shows where they douple up to shoot stronger beams)

any good?

Best answers
well it hink its a damn good idea. i think when vegeta and goku are fighting janemba, they stand really close, goku does a kamehameha, and vegeta fires a galit fun making their hands look like a cross, and they fire at once.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Multiple Ps's should be coming out in beta 1.1, if that is what you mean, but you mean combining into one beam, that would lead to problems, because who would control it? If you shot a beam and your teammate did, they might accidentally combine, and then thats never a god thing if you are each going after other indiviual targets.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah thats a good question Magus asked, I don't know how that would be resolved.
But that would be cool, like in the Buu saga, when Goku and Vegeta are inside Buu's head.

"Saiyans fighting cheek to cheek, what next?!"
:D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well I do believe that what is planned is that you can only join Ps's, not combine beams, I just at least still ponder all the "What ifs..."

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but with any new idea or suggestion, theres always a ton of "what ifs". The issue of control is the main reason why fusion will never happen.
Just gonna have to wait and see how it is when the next version rolls around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom