Beta 1.1 Review

Best answers
Exactly what is Multiple PS? For example, I'm in a PS. Someone else comes in, integrating both blasts, defeating the opposition?? Please, correct me if I'm WAY off. :\:scared:

Best answers
i think the multi ps is jsut like it was in the alpha version...

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No.. In multible powerstruggles every blast counts. For example, if you have 2 gokus powerstruggling with kamehamehas and then piccolo comes in and shoots a SBC into the struggle. In the alpha / beta 1.0 version, the SBC would'nt have effected the struggle at all. In beta 1.1, the SBC will actually make a change in the struggle, and move the struggle in a direction ( if its powerfull enough )

Best answers
Man, that's wild! What about aggregate power? Say 5 weak Piccolos add (not fully-charged) SBCs to an equal fight between powerful gokus? Their blasts aren't particularly powerful singly, but together they add up to a lot of ki invested in one direction.

Basically, is it merely the power of the blast that decides whether it has an effect or does how many blasts there are also have an effect?

Can a team of weak beamers win against a single powerful beamer? (Everyone against Brolli!!)

Somehow.. I'm guessing not. But it'd be cool!
Imagine everyone on a team working together to counter a Spirit bomb spammer!
"No, We're sorry: we don't want it. TAKE IT BACK!"

One other consideration:Is credit for the kill limited to one of the two who were originally in the struggle? Everyone who uses an attached beam gets stuck in the struggle though.. so what's the incentive for putting yourself in harms way?

Best answers
maybe so that your own team member doesnt get wasted?.....or the fact you want to be a hero....^.^....either way its gonna be fun

Best answers
UCB: Yes,a team of weak beamers can take over a single power beamer,like 5 Trunks Generic beaming a single Goku whos trying to nuke the whole map with a KHH,but kills I dunno....just like in a regular PS you might kill yourself,sometimes you dont....

BTW,pcjoe,what's next for ESF other than revamping the melee system??

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
That's something, if you have one SSJ Vegeta using Final Flash against 3 normal Goku's with Kame-Hame-Ha then you're probably going to end up with an explosion that wipes out the map. O_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can u have as many ppl as u want in a ps then? say like... the whole map?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not like I'm an official and know stuff but I'm pretty sure the answer to that last one is yes.

I can't wait to throw a finishing buster at an incoming beam, and then shoot a generic beam behind my buster... finally Trunks can PS!

Why help out in a PS even without the kill? Well, it's just cool. A lot of the features in the game are just sort of unnecessary extras. Actual power struggles are rare, and block struggles are even rarer, since most people find dodging more effective. But if I know my opponent is pretty bad or whatever I like to do these things, just cause they're just cool, and were made to make the game feel like DBZ, and they do :laff:

Best answers
Block struggleing is cool and i use it alot, then again i die alot so maby not the best example, but if you BS a KHH properly you can nuke the map yourself and gets heaps of kills and PL. amnd you can chat while in a BS so its always fun. ie "melee "insert name here" he cant move"

ok ill shut up now.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
this is actually very cool. this makes TEAM mode more usefull.. if someone is losing. you can help him by load a beam, and help your ally..

*edit. but they should make the exposion's smaller!! otherwise all gamecity servers going to crash :p

Best answers
what if u shoot it right in the middle of the beams... will it shoot it in a random direction instead of helping??? how would this work depending it it works on which direction u aim the beam???

Mog

Best answers
yes but what about multi-bs's?!
no one is going to give me an answer no matter how many threads i post it in!! :cry:

Best answers
I don't understand why you'd want to block with someone else, if possible, I'd like to help from afar! However, this suggests another question to me: can you knock away an attack that someone is block struggling?

Say someone else is slowly being pushed across the map by a final flash. What if I take a fully charged Kamehameha and knock it off of him? Do I enter into a powerstruggle with the beam and knock it sideways? Do I just end up hitting him with my wave?

Additionally, what about the *******s who use kiblob on blockstrugglers? If you tag someone block struggling with a kiblob, it explodes the beamhead. This is accurate, but kind of annoying..
I guess it's a legitimate strategy. Block struggle attacks (especially unattached ones) at your peril....

Mog

Best answers
i think you should be able to help a team mate if hes loosing a block strugle by standing next to him and both players bs the same beam.

also, in b1.1 there will be servers that have a setting that makes it so you dont get more pl when you die... therefore there will be big differences in pl.
in this case, if you are weaker than your enemy and he's bs'ing your attack a friend could help out and shoot a second beam at the enemy to make it tougher on him.
im pretty sure the ganging up idea will be in b1.1 cos the second beam is really just ps'ing the first one in your team mates favour.
im not so sure whether rescuing friends from loosing bs's will be in though.

anyone know the answer? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom