noob please help 2 problems

Best answers
just started this game two days ago and having a blast.I was having errors in d3d mode where games crashed less than 2 minutes in game but in opengl now and it works almost perfect.But for some strage reson when i'm in the game i get kicked out all of a sunnden and a pop-up tells me its from an incorret packet send called w2d or something like that.Somtiems it crashes my comp to.

And my second problem is during or at the beggining of the game( like picking a team) there is a little bar at the very bottom of the screen and it fills up sorta like something is getting uploaded or i'm downloading something but whatever it is, it gives me ultra lag. SO why everyone else is at a nice 100 or lower ping i'm at a freking 3-4 thousand.i'm a 56k by the way.It never goes away to so i gotta log out of the game or i'll just crash out of it.i've seen it go all the way to the end the restart and then again over and over until i crash or it just stops at the end then thats it.

so what do i do to slove the problems???:( i'm willing to download whatever if need be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can't help with your first problem.... but i can for the second....

the bar pops up for everyone.... not all the time... but on some servers..... playing at dedicated servers instead of listenservers will lower your ping.... downloading videocard tweakers could also help boost your ping... depending on what videocard you have.....
heres a link....
www.guru3d.com
if it doesn't work here, then copy and paste the link instead

Best answers
it says intel intergrated extrem graphics on the side of my comp if that helps:). at guru what do i get?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you get a tweaker.... its boosts preformance.... and it boosted my ping for CS some time ago..... :D now its 90 instead of 150 :D:D

lol i need to know what videocard you have :laff: ill tell you which one to get if you dunno....

lol people here love gundam and dbz...

Best answers
well intel intergrated extreme graphics IS my video card.i went on guru looking for it but to no avail. So I got fed up and went to play some more esf. Is it just me or has anyone else not been able to use the manual in esf.i used it by going to the esf folder and opened with IE (Internet Explorer) and its really cool and informative, and it would be a shame if many people mised out on it. Well back to the game i joined a server and i had like 200 ping and it was pretty lag free and that little download bar came back! i was so mad so i just left my mouse and keyboard alone and it filled up once then again and it went away.i almost cried.after some fun for 2 mins *kapow* i got kiced out the server and got the pop-up saying Net_packetsend error:WSDeniter or something real close to that i hit okay then my comp restarted.When i got back XP told me it was something with my graphics card.so after a crapload of searching i got to the intel site found my card found 4 driver downloads and i'm downloading the lastest one now.Which i hope will help.thats allfor now.need anymore info tell me.gotta restart my comp i hope yall posted by the time i get back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you wanna open the manuel, you open it with flashplayer or internet explorer....
and you don't really need the tweaker... all it does is boost preformance

Best answers
well the card update helped alot.the game now crashes about evry 7 mins which is a plus :S .Sadly if the game has more than 4 peeps on it(i think) i get a long red bar at tthe bottom of the screen and i get ultra high ping and it wont go away then i crash and if i try and wait it out the screen gets locked to where i lagged at and my char never moves foward but can move around..But for some crazy reson if i get kicked outta the server its always the same reson! The stupid net_send packet crap is always the reson.i had a connection problem twice but thats about it.i'll go on guru and see if i can get something to help.On a cool not i can get dl if i'm good get good grades and pay my mom $10 per month.to bad i'm probably getting all f's :rolleyes: .well i guess thats all for now........ unless someone can help me!see yall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom