the transformations for esf

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
this is my guess on how trans formation will work for goku, gohan, vegeta, and buu( THESE ARE HYPOTHESIS NOT REALITY)

goku: ssj
ssj2
ssj3

vegeta:ssj
ssj2
majin vegeta (this was considerd ssj2)

Gohan:ssj
ssj2
Mystic Gohan

Buu: Fat Buu
Evil Buu
Super Buu

Other transformations such as frieza has 3 and cell but the other are just ? at the moment

Best answers
dont we have enough of this???

suggestions should be in suggestions forum

Best answers
Majin Vegeta isnt a transformation and I dont want an M on Vegeta's head. Vegeta goes USSJ so that could be his middle trans. Buu and Frieza have 4 forms not 3.

Fat Buu, Evil Buu, Super Buu, and Kid Buu.

Default Frieza, Horns Frieza, Long Head Frieza, Ultimate Frieza.

Best answers
actually majin vegeta was a transformation... he was more powerful as a majin ssj2 then after he died and was just ssj2... babadi's powers increased his power by a fair amount. if they wouldn't do SSJ,SSJ2,Majin SSJ2... i'd say make it SSJ, Super Vegeta (acsended Saiyan), then SSJ2 Vegeta never goes USSJ in the show, although he was able to, but he knew that it would slow him down and make him very vulnerable, and trunks didn't quite realize that till it was too late

Best answers
Majin isnt a transformation. Its like when Vegeta lets Krillin put a blast through his gut so he can become stronger. Majin was similar to that but instead of Krillin and a blast Babadi and a spell. Majin was also temporary in Vegeta's situation. Its more like SSJ-SSJ2-Majin-SSJ2, isnt that silly?

Vegeta goes ASSJ in the show. People have to realize this. THERE ARE 2 MODES BETWEEN SSJ and SSJ2. GOKU EXPLAINS THIS.

Goku: SSJ: PL x2 SSJ2: PL x2 SSJ3: PL x2

Vegeta: SSJ: PL x2 ASSJ: PL x 1.5 SSJ2: PL x2

Trunks: SSJ: PL x2 ASSJ: PL x1.5 USSJ: PL x2 Speed -30%

Gohan: SSJ: PL x2 SSJ2: PL x2 Mystic: PL x2

Thats how it should be. ASSJ and USSJ should require less leveling to achieve. That should be the advantage because of their insufficient maximum transformation power.

The sad thing is no one ever listens to me. Maybe its because I'm white. Maybe it's because when I talk I am spraying out a mysterious chemical that makes everyone not care.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not another ussj assj balalalaa ........

Best answers
i dont think they can put mystic in this, game because u'd see gohan go from like 4 feet tall to like 6 feet tall instantly... the only way would be to take out 11 yr old gohan and put in teen gohan, as SSJ, SSJ2, then Mystic

Best answers
God....

the amount of times i've seen these kinds of posts.
Future transformation aren't even on the table yet. Everyone knows what stages of transforming the characters have, we do know what happens in the series of DBZ. Anyway, if you search for posts of the subject you are going to talk about first, before posting and adding another pointless thread that will get closed down or left to die off.

Bye Bye

Oh and i'd like to point out ASSJ is SSJ2, this is said by Goku in the Babidi Saga. when Goku shows Babidi SSJ3 for the first time, when he talks though the stages, and this is a quote for the show "This is an Assended Super Sayjin or what i call Super Sayjin 2"

Best answers
hey i dont mean to sound annoyed but...ssj_rene....other than having a licese to beam spam u now have a Mister Satan licese to be a *******...;D ...thank u for flaming....

i only say that cause ur last four posts u've done nothing but flame other members,i ment you could phrase it a little pleasenter couldnt you?...im just sayin have a little repect for fellow humans..jeezs

Best answers
if vegeta goes to his ascended saiyan mode would he move slower? he does in the series, so i think it would be what happens

Best answers
its only the USSJ form where you move slower, its because when in USSJ form you increase your strenght not speed. This is seen when Trunks is fighting Cell when Vegeta is knocked out.
Or if you have seen the movies when Brolly turns into USSJ He is far stronger, but doesn't have the speed.

Mister Satan i'm not flaming or being an *******. I'm just pointing out to people what they need to do. You have flamed me with your reply so your as bad as me in the matter :p

Thats what the "Search" button is for to view posts of what you want to know before asking.

Best answers
brolly is different, hes the lssj, (legendary) but he keeps his speed, cos of that :p hes still pretty nippy for a big guy :p

Best answers
not sure form as ISSJ

Brolly is called the Legendary Super Sayjin because he was the very first :p

Brolly wants pure strenght, he isn't bothered about speed

Best answers
lol, nono, hes the legendary cos he had slightly different saiyan dna, which made him super strong, he was born with a pl of 10k :p plus he gains strength after slapping someone, thats why hes the legendary :)

Best answers
brolly is slow as hell, goten and trunks and even krillin were flyin circles around him, for a while anyway.

but anyway ASSJ is the stage inbetween SSJ1 and SSJ2. Its going USSJ without losing your speed. ASSJ is the form vegeta took against cells' second form

Best answers
that was in the later movies :p but he was quicker than goku/gohan and trunks in the 1st two :p

Best answers
What's the point in having further up SSJ transformations if they all give you the same PL multiplier? I think it should be more like:

SSJ: 2X

USSJ: 2.1X

SSJ2: 2.4X

SSJ3: 2.6X.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
btw i think they said they are going to add more transformations maybe in beta 2.0, but i could be wrong which means not beta 1.1/ 1.2 etc etc so can't we talk about this nearer the time?

Best answers
well im pretty sure its like this :p

Normal, SSJ, USSJ (not everyone uses this stage), SSJ2 (Perfects USSJ since your faster and stronger), SSJ3 we'll just forget about GT for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom