teleporting WHAT is THE SECRET!!

Best answers
Noseriously I just started playing and I catch on quickbut HOW IN THE FREAK does a body swoop miss tele 4 times half arse charge then tele around my swoop and HIT me..with such speed I swear SOME ppl are using speed hack I really am dumb founded and I know the key is tele...plz just one hint, secret something.

Also when I tele I can't even keep track of whats goin on cause of the screen could that be the prob..(cause Imean I am trying to out run while dodging and attack all at once) but nomatter what I do when I manage to tele around/behind someone well I never hit em its like 2 out of 6...also how about some button config sharing...thanx peace out

Best answers
Hahaha, it looks intimidating when people do that doesn't it, but its not that hard to do. R is a very bad key for teleport because it restricts access to some movement, so the first thing you should do is reset the key to something more practical like a button on our mouse or some people prefer a mouse wheel.

Now, as you may have already gathered, you can't tele in the middle of a swoop, so the trick is while swooping to press left click again and rapidly teleport while strafing around your opponent, then swoop at them again and connect with melee.

Unfortunately it is alot harder to actually get to grips with teleporting than it is just to describe it. it takes time and alot of practice, but it is by far one of the best tactics in ESF. There is no secret to it, only experience :)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can relate. My computer holds me back so much while playing ESF. I have an 8mb video card. So it's really hard to react and teleport all over the map and do all those things at once when I get an average of 15 fps.

But you just have to keep working at it. Practice makes perfect.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
heh. i whas suprised to when i whas going to play this game. but a few weeks/months later i whas getting stronger and stronger. YEP. practice makes perfect.. you can train whit bots to

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i train with bots which made me alot better than i was when i first started playing it

Best answers
which bots did u use?

anyway.. i'm getting grip on melee finaly... but i got wiped ass today dunno what he did but he blocked.. not special but i hit him far more then he hit me... while i was dying and dying.. :\

Best answers
Ah i see... thanks.. bu uhm.. do u have the url some where? ...

thanks in advance...

Best answers
thanks boys.. will not bother u any more for it...

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Its all about composure ;)

Except for the part thats done with mirrors :devgrin:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The primary attack button makes you swoop when you have somebody targetted.

Best answers
It really does get annoying tho when ppl seem to keep tele all over the place and dont need to recharge for ages!!!

Best answers
Thats part of the game, and its fair. Besides, you only really start teleporting like an idiot when you reach your transformation, its too energy intensive before that, but it still doesn't stop me from teleporting. When you fight experienced players you simply have to have teleport to beat them.

Best answers
well thanx for the response let alone info...I do have a better grip on it now

Best answers
I'm having some trouble with teleporting...
Well... evrytime I teleport nomattare where I aim... it's going up or down
So how do I use the teleport to get to someone's back?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
just walk back and press the teleport button. you will teleport back then. if you walk forward and then press teleport. it will teleport forward. same whit left and right

Best answers
the real secret is knowing when to teleport in the first place, naw jk there is no real secret just knowing when to do it at the right time i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom