A lot of moderators

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sheez are you guys so desperately in need of moderators,from day to another i see there are like 3-6 moderators on one topic. Why?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are hiring the people that were only here for three months also. -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess its about responsibility, but lets not complain about it, though i do agree that there seem to be too many mods

Best answers
Yea more and more mods but aslong as they dont get power hungry I'm fine with it. I dont really think they need more mods though. I mean theres atleast one mod posting in each topic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish I could move this, then close it :x

Anyway, I kinda agree. But more mod's = better forums (in theory) so... well.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Well, as a member of "Unwanted Wannabe Moderators Annonomous" I must say I am "peeved" with some of the choices, while I admit that the Mods themselves are good at their jobs I have had to help others deal with crippling self-esteem problems stemming from "not being chosen."

I myself have been facing my own 'non-appointment' for 12 weeks now and I can happily say that the rage is beginning to recede. I can safely go into public without feeling the urge to throttle someone senseless. :)

JUST KIDDING!

There does seem to be a lot of Moderators but it should be taken into account how many boards there are. I don't know about anyone else but I just stick to Off-Topic and occasionaly ESF-Chat so it took a while for me to realise just how big the Forum is. just my point of view, sorry for the corny joke above. :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm kind of pissed that there are only 3 Artwork moderaters, and 5 Signature moderaters... like wtf?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can say that the reason for the three newest mods is because the modelling section has threads that get very ugly, very fast. The fact that there is usually at least one mod on at any time means that threads have less chances of becoming that way.

And for the three mods before,(myself, kardde, and fatman) we were taken up into the arms of the mod squad because Firefly, Aisha/Tepus/Gackt, and Valkyrie_Alpha all left.

V'

Best answers
I don't see anything wrong with the mods. In fact I think they need more mods becasue sometimes one or two mods to one section just isin't enough to stop a flame war.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I agree with Miroku, we got picked up manily because of the models section, it got pretty hellish, and we are hoping to detain its hellishness o_O

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hopefully, theres alot more members that you can deal with. maybe you need some help *wink* *wink*
jk.
thats what this forum needs, more people to diffuse all the crap that somepeople post.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also note that 2 to 3 of the mods in every section outside of Off-Topic are the super mods. Super mods can't be everywhere at once... just because they're licensed to moderate every section doesn't mean they can. Even when they are actually online, they can't possibly read and handle every flame or pointless topic that pops up. Topics need the additional one to two forum-specific moderators to fill in for each other when no one else is there to handle the situation.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All the new mods are needer. There have actually been about 3-4 older mods that have left because they dont have the time to tend to the forums anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom