A couple questions

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just have a couple questions that I haven't seen asked recently (I hope).

1. I realize that Majin Buu didn't use his planet destroyer until he turned into kid buu but he did have the ability to do so... Did the team decide not to give him the ability to keep coninuity between the mod and the dbz timeline?

2. Has there and/or will there be any mention of a release party for 1.1? I enjoyed the first one a lot.

3. I can't recall ever seeing Goku use solar flare while in ssj but I could be completely wrong. If I'm right though would anyone consider disabling it like the spirit bomb when he goes ssj?

4. I also don't recall Frieza actually moving while launching his planet destroyer... This is more of a thought... I just think it would be better if it did more damage and he wasn't able to move like the evil version of the spirit bomb...

5. I would love it if someone even thought about including a tournament mode. I think big battles are fun as hell but 1vs1 allows for a different kind of battle and limiting the server to 2 people is no fun.

6. Has there been any mention of Goku's Kao-ken (i can't speel) anywhere? I don't really care that much about it because I feel he is more that strong enough as is but I was just curious.

Thanks for any answers given and for making this kick ass mod.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well 1.1 is about updating the moves so you will just have to wait to see if buus destroyer is in there.

1) wait and see

2) soon

3) well not everything is exact to the tv series, like you NEVER see goku performing a totally different move like the small spirit bomb, but they are adding that in the game and yes i understand that in a couple of the tv series goku performs spirit bomb and it is bigger than other but thats only because he put more power into it..

4) that is proberly a bug, hopefully they will be fixed in 1.1

5) well there have been suggestions about teh tournament mode, but i think the esf crew decided that it would be too much work until further releases

6) dont hvae a clue what you are going on about...

if anyone else wants to correct me if i am wrong, go ahead :laff:

Best answers
to help you answer that Jayster....

6) They are implementing Kaio-ken in a later version,it is being planned out

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought that goku did use a small spirit bomb while training with King Kai... Kaio-ken is the other technique that King Kai tought goku. He gets a red aura on him and it increases his speed and strength a couple times over. Its the only reason that he was able to defeat vegetta when he first came to earth.

Best answers
Kaio Ken is an Ability... and its not goin to be implemented until 1.6

Best answers
1.6? how would you know? thats ijncredibly far lol

Also, he used Kao-Ken against vegeta and freeza

Best answers
as for 4) freiza had a similar looking attack as he was slowly backing away from goku and company on namek, right before he was hit with the spirit bomb

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Allthough I'm not thrilled with waiting as I've noticed everyone on this forum is I think I'll trust a moderator/modeler when he tells me a release date. Doesn't mean I'm happy with it though;)

Best answers
3. Goku may not have used solarflare while SSJ but he could have. The reason SB was taken away from him while SSJ is becuz you need a pure heart to do the SB so he virtually can't, unlike Solar Flare which doesn't have any pre-requisettes such as the S-Bomb.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm aware of why he couldn't do the spirit bomb but he could have also done it in ssj. It turned out he was pure of heart in Super Android 13 movie and as well when he turned ssj to launch the spirit bomb at buu. Launching it at buu can be argued but krillin even says in the movie.

Best answers
No, he did NOT go SSJ to launch the spirit bomb, he pushed the spirit bomb back with his powers, which going SSJ helped him.

Best answers
man did ne one ever think about balance, SB while SSJ = overpowered, very overpowered, so overpowered it would be spammed much like the ssj + turbo + taleport kame wave is.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Zilea
1.6? how would you know? thats ijncredibly far lol
Because he's a team member ;P Though it does make me wonder why they would put Kaio ken in anyway. Didn't SSJ make Kaioken totally obsolete? I suppose they could put it in to like give you a small pl boost as normal Goku at the expense of life or ki or something.

-Karrde-

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one ever said he should be able to use spirit bomb while being a ssj. Launching the spirit bomb is part of using the spirit bomb. You can argue that but you can't argue the fact that he was still holding the spirit bomb against android 13 and then turned ssj and absorbed it.

Best answers
Goku made a small Spirit Bomb when he was fighting vegeta for the first time.
Goku never got to launch it himself, so he transferred it to Krillin.
But still this was a small spirit bomb, launched from one hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom