/name "name you wana change to" = changes name
/kick "player name" = boot person out of server
/addbot = adds bots if you have them

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/status is a good one. it gives you a list of all the players in the servers and their wonId's and other helpful stuff. It also lets you kick players much easier because you can just type /kick #1 or /kick #4 or whoever is unruly.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
if you want all the commands you can 'browse' them ingame; it works a bit funny anyway open your console then type /a then push tab and you see a console command then type tab again for the next one or shift tab for the previous one. In total you have 250 commands or sumtin like that only not all of the commands work in esf though. Hope you get it :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Me
if you want all the commands you can 'browse' them ingame; it works a bit funny anyway open your console then type /a then push tab and you see a console command then type tab again for the next one or shift tab for the previous one. In total you have 250 commands or sumtin like that only not all of the commands work in esf though. Hope you get it :)
kool im trying it

exit and disconnect is 1 lol

Best answers
Originally posted by Me

thax it worked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom