How exactly does melee work?

Best answers
Ki Based right? How much of a difference is a difference?like 1000 000 vs 1000 010 really a difference? Or is it based on the blue bar rather than the actual Ki you have in numbers?

1v1 a low transform chr has a HUGE advantage on a high one! Just played a game of cell vs trunks and once the dude went SSJ I couldnt touch him melee, only if I teleported behind him and nailed him :/

Being Ki based means that once one chr has the upper hand the other has no chance, I suppose it follows the show more closely but it makes it no fun at all. Is the system gonna change at all?

Best answers
You can win headon's when your Ki energy is more higher. ( Blue bar )

And when you're transformed, flying and swooping cost less Energy.
But still, you can beat one. If you watch their moves.

Best answers
I wouldn't suggest using block TOO Much... it pisses people off and makes for some pretty lame fights... but I'm not saying never use block, cuz you need to block sometimes or else you'll get your ass kicked all over the map.. and don't block against trunks...

Best answers
Dude, KI is not the number, it's the bar. The number is PL, it determines damage, but not who wins head ons. You win a head on by being more charged (blue bar is more full). Transing gives you little advantage here, except that the bar goes down a little slower when swooping.

Best answers
and don't block against trunks...
Only if you have 20% life left or less, because thats when Trunks' sword will have the insta-gib effect if im not mistaken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom