where can i download the original becose i download the beta 1.1 but i cant play it

Best answers
i asked in the help but more ppl here can some1 post a link to a site that gives me tyhe thing to play esf i downloaded the beta 1.1 but i cant play it please i beg use to give me 1:cry: :cry:

Best answers
If you can't get 1.1 to work, 1.0 won't work either, all the servers are on 1.1 now dude. Did you download the 1.1 PATCH or the 1.1 FULL download? You need the full one, not the patch. And do you have Half-Life? That may sound silly, but some people dont' realize this is not a full game, it's a modification for Half-Life.

Best answers
You need the original Half-Life to play ESF and i'f you want it you'll have to buy it because it's not free and please don't ask about warez

Best answers
THANK YOU I HAVE HL BUT I GOT PATCH LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH:talk: :p :) :tired: :yes: :laff: :devgrin: TO U ALL

Best answers
no ure rong it ses searching for other installed conponents and it take for ever i need the first one then i use this on it
;( ;( ;(

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.1 will take a long time to search for installed components but it will finish. You don't need to patch 1.0. In fact patching 1.0 created problems for a lot of people. Just don't be so impatient and make sure you have halflife patched.

Best answers
Yeah, get the 1.1 FULL version, and make sure there is no esf folder in your HL directory before you start. Then it shouldn't take forever, if worst comes to worst, start it off then go do something for a while then come back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom