Advanced melee

Best answers
i was wondering is there was advanced melee and just this swoop punch/kick...if you could like kick or punch them in the air and before they have time to recover or hit anything hit them again...is this posible and if it is please tell me how to do it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The esf team is completely re-doing the melee in the next version beta 1.2, it will have all sorts of things like throws, advanced blockstruggling, and other things. So just sit tight and wait.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team is working on advanced melee, as suggested in the 1.2 outline, and Joe in particular is working pretty hard on that with amazing progress.

The team might release a 'melee outline' in the near/farther future, but as of now, this is all you need to know. =P

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hash said:
The esf team is completely re-doing the melee in the next version beta 1.2, it will have all sorts of things like throws, advanced blockstruggling, and other things. So just sit tight and wait.
Couldn't have said it better myself :)
Going along with what groovy said, pretty much everything about the new melee system is confidential at the moment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy said:
The team is working on advanced melee, as suggested in the 1.2 outline, and Joe in particular is working pretty hard on that with amazing progress.

The team might release a 'melee outline' in the near/farther future, but as of now, this is all you need to know. =P
What about Darktooth, he is doing all the animations :fight:. And apparently there is a ****load to do and thats why you need an animator :)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
!XxShAdOwxX! said:
What about Darktooth, he is doing all the animations :fight:. And apparently there is a ****load to do and thats why you need an animator :)
Yup, how could I forget. The most important thing about developing anything in a mod is teamwork, and Joe and DT are at it banging their heads making this better for the fans.

Best answers
Well, if you do not want to wait for 1.2... you could always work hard and with enough practice you will be able to melee someone up in the air, teleport up and melee them back down o_O.

Best answers
If you hit someone at an angle to the ground and they are still rolling you can hit them back up again, and then tele up and hit them again. Practice this on bots in observer mode, its the best way to master it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yup combo's get easy on those noobs with alot of practise ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom