Any ESF Developer willing to let us...

Best answers
get a sneak peek at perfect cell's model? I don't really care bout the saiyans as i'm pretty much burned out on them. I'm more interested in Frieza and Cell and a little with Buu. So how about it? will you post a pic of the Perfect cell model on the page? Or has work even begun with Cell?

Probably not considering they have a ton of other things to work on and transformations aren't one of them till 1.2 is done.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are none to show. Masta only posted the vegeta one so people would know what to expect in later versions of esf.

Best answers
People have been saying that they showed a pic of the Super Buu model once, but you can't see it cause some developers journal is down..
I wouldn't mind to take a look at that.. :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, Perfect cell is modeled, Xstortionist finished it some time ago. It might be in the news archives, if at all. They may not even use that old model.

Best answers
sentient that model was made by vassago and it was in his dev journal,but now it says in the team list that vassago isnt on the team anymore!What happened to him?

Best answers
Idling most likely

but yes having seen that model gives me high hopes for late beta stages :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vassago is a professional video game modeller, and he has moved on to bigger projects. His name is Joshua Stubbles, I know he worked on PS2's Daredevil game.

Best answers

I HATE YOU VASSAGO!!!:p j/k

anyways GL to him,now about the Perfect Cell model....:D

But Im still happy that they're already doing some models for late betas,gets my hopes up way high

EDIT : ehh....new sarcasm smily??

Best answers
Lol nice to know that they are planning past 1.2,i remeber when the team was talking about not making esf anymore(course this was way before beta 1 came out)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom