vegetas rapidfire?

Best answers
Any one no if vegetas going to have more then 6 balls come out of rapid fire? I think when he gos ssj he should have 8 balls.

Best answers
hehe u use that attk :talk: if there on the ground rite clik instead of left rezanue suks :D

Best answers
Barney's Soul said:
hehe u use that attk :talk: if there on the ground rite clik instead of left rezanue suks :D

Can someone please translate that into English? o_O

Anyway, Renzoku is good to use against beamers. If all the balls hit, its quite possible a ki blob will form, and if they fire they will die.. :yes:

Best answers
I guess it could suck if you didnt now how to use it. :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It owns to make little ssj vegeta noobs go 'pop!'

Best answers
Basically its a good attack if you know how to use it properly...

Best answers
I never use it because I don't play with Vegeta but I don't think there will be more blobs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It ownz.. I know.. I always do veggie..
You shoot.. you see the blood comig from the n00bs.. you just count.. 3..2..1.. then the kiblob explodes and the n00b gibs... irriplacable. :D

Best answers
I'm kinda newbish. But when I was playing my friend was using that attack on me so i shot a blue beam at her and it hit 1 of the kiblob 's and it showed the bar and i had to push her kiblob into the ground to get rid of it lol. But it think there should be more when Vegita is at SSJ. :devil:

Best answers
Heh, I would've thought Renzoku (Renzoku, correct?) would fire a LOT more Ki-blasts. Like some super rapid fire Ki blast attack... Not 6 little Ki balls. x.X

I can't really elaborate more on that, I'm no Vegeta user, however... Having seen a few DBZ episodes (Note that I still hate the series and believe the only good thing it indirectly produced was Mods for games), more specifically the Cell saga episode where Cell kills Trunks and Vegeta gets all angry and fires a plethora of Kiballs at Cell in anger.... Thats what i would've expected a fully charged Reoku to do.

Fin. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Renzoku shot 6 generic beam heads for the same amount of KI (similar to kame torpedos I suppose) I would be happy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know that move you describe IS the renzoku, I hoped it to be in but lag says otherwise.. would cause to much of it see.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone said Renzoku is good versus beamers. This is totally false! Any beam, even burning attack, the weakest attack, instantly vaporizes kiblasts. It blinks them out of existence.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, no. We shoot at them while they are charging or right before they fire. That way, it forms a blob and they blow themselves up, giving you a nice chunk of PL.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone said Renzoku is good versus beamers. This is totally false! Any beam, even burning attack, the weakest attack, instantly vaporizes kiblasts. It blinks them out of existence
thats not true. a burning attack can power struggle vs a kiblasts. at least thats how it was in 1.0. im not sure if they changed it though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep. It is perfectly possible to PS ki blasts with a burning attack.

Pretty sad, really :(

Best answers
Im sorry but... I believe every charator should have a move that follows the target, on the shows/ comics and movies all charators have an attack that follows if they control it... and its not a beam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think (personoly) that vegetas rapid fire suck at this moment cuz while he charges he could have shot twise as much i mean just 6 balls!
And hes instand fire right mouse button is the slowest fire ever anyone can dodge that they should realy make it as fast as the others fire I think to that the rappidfire should be more in ssj.I did 1st use vegeta but cuz of that attack I no Longer use him cuz every time i shoot some one they dodge it now i play with someone else they can't dodge any more!So thats just what I think No offence to the team I couldn't have made a better mod! so great work!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom