The super saiyan power multiplyer is all wrong

Best answers
The official super saiyan power multiplyer is X5 not X2 like at the moment. I know this because when goku first goes super saiyan his pl is 15,000,000 and before he goes super saiyan its 3,000,000. how come its only X2 then?

Best answers
its called GAME-BALANCE, i think they did it to balance the game (so that you cannot be OVERpowered!!)
but thats what i THINK not sure though!

Best answers
uhhhh were did you get your numbers man?
theres no way you could know.

Best answers
no Sh1t.

Super saiyajin powerlevels are actualy more complicated than that, but i don't feel like explaning right now.

and like Mystic_Saiyan said, its called game balance.

Best answers
I got it from an official dragonball Z book and all the power levels up to when trunks arived from the future are orthentic/official power levels, any after that are guesses because the high power levels would get to confusing.

Eekhoorn what do u mean there more confusing than that? Can u just give me the jist of what u mean?

Best answers
I agree the powerlevels should be higher. And for the game balance they can just raise the powerlevels of the other characters too :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if goku was running around with almost 10mill after his transformation that would be stretching it for other players to cath up wouldn you say?

if trunks goes to 5 mill right after his trans that also would be stretching it for other players wouldnt u say?

if krillen went to 15 mill that would be just complete bull.

so i think they did a fine job with the multiplier

Best answers
I actually never understood why SSJ is handled the way it is. In the series, it was taxing on your body and ki to sustain SSJ for long periods of time, at least once you first did it. So why do you get double the ki pool and a flat boost. I always thought SSJ should be like some of the kaio-khen ideas floating around where you'd hold a button down and your PL would start going up, and it'd go down at a slower rate than what it came up, or something like that. I don't know..

Best answers
it was taxing on there bodys till the cell games saga were goku and gohan found a point were it felt natural, they did this by rasing there base pl, then as a result it wouldnt strain there body or drain ki.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either way I agree with Pain. The idea of this power level is preposterous.

Best answers
You have a point there Gohan but for things like SSJ3, and maybe SSJ2 it should not be some fixed upgrade that lasts forever.

Best answers
Well the game wouldn't be balanced but it would be kinda sweet to have transformations beyond ssj.

Best answers
ok here are the figures for Gokus ssj thingy

he when fighting freiza has a pl of

at kaioken x2 he has

and at 5 he has

and at 10 he has

and at 20 he has

6,000,000 the exact same as freiza at 50% powerlevel

frieza then goes 100% putting him at

Goku then goes super which does a x50 boost
which puts him at

so yah if they went with the show you would have a pl of like 50,000,000 in about 30 mins.

and incase you care the levels are

SSJ- x50
USSJ-x5 10% speed loss
USSJ2-x2 50% speed loss
LSSJ-(Brolly) x10
SSJ2- x20
SSJ3- x15
SSJ4- HA YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE

OTHERS

Mystic-x10
Fusion-Combine fighting Powers of both people, for ssj see above
Majin-x15

Best answers
lmao your funny if you got your " DBZ official book from " Funimation " Then all of your stuff is INCORRECT. Plus there were no pl readings besides when freeza said he was at 1,000,000 when he trans the first time, Then when trunks was at a pl of 5 in normal mode. Those are the last two Pl readings.

Best answers
i think you should be able to go ssj as soon as you start
just have it is a bit like dmz
you have to struggle if you are weak
if you fail to assend it taxes all your power so you are even weaker (you just need to power up to get your power back)
but if you reach the bas pl you dont have to struggle

Best answers
I still think they should put in Mr.Satan with his transformation turning him into an old Mr. Satan with a starting power level of 500,000,000 and a 45 billion times multiplyer.

Best answers
Anyways for a quick reference, in the outerworld tourny, north kai explained quickly how the Super Saiyan form multiplies Goku's strength by 5......'nuff said.

Best answers
Sorry but, who cares what the exact powerlevels were..?
This is the game, and as mystic already said, this is done for the balance..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom