MELEE

Best answers
i hate the melle for ESF because people that can use it good will not let up once your on the ground is there a way to disable the melee?
i like how DMZ melee works if u no what it is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL ME TOO LOL MELLE IS GOR *** NUBBEHS THAT CANNOT USE KAMEHAMEHANEMAHE

DMZ melee is disgraceful. So to sum this all up, I hate your thread.

Best answers
lol gman, i agree melee is used 95% of the time, beams about 5% only to finish the job on killing the person so yea this thread is pretty much a noob whining about getting his ass handed to him with melee over and over

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well melee is cheap but awesome.. expecially if the other guy is lagging and ur not and u can take advantage of that and WAM!! if they wont let up just play againts bots until u get better :p

Best answers
The bots were made for this reason. Get some practice with bots, then play against human opponents, since some of them are faster and more intelligent than the bots. Anyway, melee is being redone in 1.2, so you might just have to wait.

Best answers
heyy be nice to the noob. we were all noobs once. Just keep practicing, play against the bots, get better, then go find the people that tooled on you as a noob, and laugh when they die in a mess of melee madness :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh didnt i say that.. you guys just repeated one another which was pretty STUPID!!

on topic: you'll get used to it guy... just dont quit.. or play with other ppl with ur rank until u get the basic hang of melee

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ANSWER to his QUESTION is yes, there is a way to disable melee. If you want to find the command for it look in the Server forum below ESF chat.

Best answers
heh, chrono actually replied while i was typin, so it wasnt "STUPID".

DMZ melee i find is alot slower, it has a button for punch and kick, theres no lock on, you just go up and basically mash buttons, thats about as deep as i think it was. I didnt play it too much though so maybe im wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GMan said:
LOL ME TOO LOL MELLE IS GOR *** NUBBEHS THAT CANNOT USE KAMEHAMEHANEMAHE

DMZ melee is disgraceful. So to sum this all up, I hate your thread.

lmao

yea its true, the only ones ever complaining about melee are noobs that get whooped 24/7

Best answers
the melee is totaly blown out of proportion. when u get hit u would just fly across the map or until u press the mouse button quick enough. the melee should be a simple punch and a kick. u could still lock on and charge at people but u should get a chance to fight back because the people who just hit you and as soon as you get up they hit you again. call me a noob all you want but realy it is unfair for people who dont sit and play the game 50-75% of their life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WEll, the melee is going to be completley redone for the next version so you might like it.

Best answers
imgoingtopassga said:
the melee is totaly blown out of proportion. when u get hit u would just fly across the map or until u press the mouse button quick enough. the melee should be a simple punch and a kick. u could still lock on and charge at people but u should get a chance to fight back because the people who just hit you and as soon as you get up they hit you again. call me a noob all you want but realy it is unfair for people who dont sit and play the game 50-75% of their life.
I think your right when first starting out melee can be intimidating. The only way to get better at it is to practice, and some people don't have the time. That's with anything, though if you want to get better you have to practice. Everyone starts out not knowing how to melee. So don't complain to experienced players about being unfair, because they put in the time. Anyway there's always beams :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've said this a million times. Apparently, this loser hasn't read the manual.

IF YOU HOLD DOWN THE ATTACK BUTTON YOU WILL USE KI TO STOP YOURSELF FROM FLYING HELPLESSLY INTO THE GROUND AND BEIGN STUCK UNCONSCIOUS.

Moron.

Best answers
counter melee 1:

get piccolo to nv2, teleport + scatter shot with the 2 buttons pressed, gg melee lameness.

counter melee 2:

get cell, make a disk and throw and catch fast the disk to everywhere, gg melee lameness.

counter melee 3:

well that's my little secret :D

every melee lammer i've found i used theses tatics and worked, why? cuz they are too ****in n00bs to use something except melee :D

You know, melee in 1.1 has become as lame as awp on cs. Is overpower and used by noobs all around the world who seens to have sexual issues.

but crying about melee is lame too, so stfu nb and go play with bots.

melee in 1.2 should be related with the ki, should have some kind of melee strugle, just like in the anime when they face each other and start throwing punches and defending it.

Best answers
These "melee ****ing n00bs" are those who own you. Just because you can't lend a single punch it doesn't mean melee is crap or anything. I'm not too happy with the melee system, do you see me complain? I've found some ways to have good fights, perhaps you should start melee'ing.

Anyway, it's up to you to decide what to do. I hope I'll meet you in a public someday, god we'll have fun.

Best answers
Lynxy said:
These "melee ****ing n00bs" are those who own you. Just because you can't lend a single punch it doesn't mean melee is crap or anything. I'm not too happy with the melee system, do you see me complain? I've found some ways to have good fights, perhaps you should start melee'ing.

Anyway, it's up to you to decide what to do. I hope I'll meet you in a public someday, god we'll have fun.
are you talking to me?

Best answers
Well i have seen lot of people complain about Melee, and personly i can stand it, its boring and cheap. but i use as u just have to at time.

but i do see Melee Whores that ***** about beams

i wa playing again the other night and when i joined it was 2 of them (dont ssj) vs me (just joined as Cel) so i was having one hell of a time staying alive, after one left and it was 1 on 1.

i kept getting him with a SBC when he rushed in for melee (or some times he would just sit there and watch it hit him), if i missed then i would melee him, how 80% of the time he would win the melee fight, but i kept getting him with beams, and he start cry about i use nothing but beams (which was not true) and that he owns me in melee (which was pretty much true) when i said about him using nothing but melee, he started to use beams (i won 100% of the beam fights) he then went back to the melee with the coment of melee takes skill, which i found funny as he could not get close to hitting me with a beam.

then after i caught him with a few more beam he said if i didn't stop using beams he would kick me. at which i thought well im playing with some winging kid and left.

so u cant always have ago at people complaining about melee and quite a few melee users complain about beams to

(and damn that post came out longer than intended)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom