Error at lan create

Best answers
When i try to make a own langame. When i wanted to train with some bots i selected a map and after that it crashed with the error: w_loadwadfile: Couldn't load gfx.wad
I used a costum map. So could anyone help me?
PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? I would like to get playing now :]

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gfx.wad looks like a part of that custom map.., wich isn't there.. it should load anyway but I'm not familiar with custom maps. Just try normal maps if you can't play it.

Best answers
Yeah that's the prob they don't work either... I need some help
I would like to play the game now.... I've bein waiting two days..

Best answers
I have W_loadwadFile couldnt load gfx.wad to but it doesint is only for a lan game but for everything.
even wen i want to make a game or join a game it says W_loadwadFile couldnt load gfx.wad so it's a problem in halflife

Best answers
Yo what can i do about it? Because it's bein about 3 weeks now and i serieusly want to play the freaking game!! So someone plz help me!! It doesn't mather if i reinstall cause it won't do no good?! Plz someone Help me man!! :cry: :shocked: :warning:

Best answers
best advice i can give is read my sig, look at line 2 in particular

Best answers
Yup re-install every thing including half-life or any other retail version you are using... then don't add anything costum to it... it'll only **** the game up!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the gfx.wad is from the valve folder... are you trying to use a Half-Life map in esf, just copy that gfx.wad from:

C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\valve\gfx.wad

and paste it into your esf folder

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom