Not A NooB Just New To ESF Forums

Best answers
Hi, I am Reanimation Also know as Russ. I am new too ESF's Forums but i've been around on Cheatlist.com and work'd for a few site Via Anime (http://www.itsuxthaticantadvertise.com)

I would like too just get and met the mods//People here since this is my first post. Thanks for your time. Ill be around in the Artwork section the most since I work in Photoshop/Maya Alot.

Peace - Reanimation

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Welcome to the forums, to start off your journey here, let me point out that advertising is against the forum AUP :)()
And so is warez, and that site plays full episodes if I'm not mistaken, but no biggie, I'll fix it all up!

Have a good time here :D

Best answers
Magus said:
Welcome to the forums, to start off your journey here, let me point out that advertising is against the forum AUP :)()
And so is warez, and that site plays full episodes if I'm not mistaken, but no biggie, I'll fix it all up!

Have a good time here :D
Thank You for the invertation =D I hope so myself. I saw you around in the Skin section but I was not a member at the time but just a guest browsing LoL.

Edit: I was not advertising B.C DBZNR died a long time ago, I was just saying a little about myself and my experinces in the past. Sorri I did not mean too make it into a advertisment in anyway.

-Reanimation

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Same here not a n00b to ESF so semi n00b to forums

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, welcome to the forums, keep our communiteh alive! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom