plz send

Best answers
i cant play half life nore ESF cause i dont have a file.
and i want to ask can somewone sent that file by e mail.
the name is : gfx.wad .
if you wanna know in witch folder it is : :notice: C:\Sierra\half-life\Valve you can find it there if im right, so can somewone send it trough my e mail it is : [email protected] i would be graceful if you send it

Best answers
my e mail is down so can somewone put the file on its site so i can download it?
and real dogg thnx but it doesint work

Best answers
o my e mail is up and i have the file.
and now a other problem (i think i have 100 of problems)
now if i join or create it says: Host_init:Couldn't load gfx/palette.imp if you have it in your folder please send it to me by e mail and again it its, [email protected]

Best answers
X-iT_W0uN|) i thank you but i alreddy have the file but can you search in you gfx folder for palette.imp but thnx that you did that trouble for me

Best answers
I don't have the file but my half-life runs fine are you sure that is the right name ?

And have you tried reinstalling half-life in stead of getting all the missing files?

Best answers
it says Host_init:Couldn't load gfx/palette.imp so i think thats the name

Best answers
Well I don't have the file have you tried reinstalling half-life

Best answers
Then I can't help you try PM gr00vy he should be able to help :laff:

Best answers
Hey man i'll e-mail you it but im at work right now, i dont know if i have the file, by the looks of it not many paople have it, i hope your not missing all the files in the GFX folder because those will be really annoying to e-mail you

Hey man i just checked my whole hard-drive and nothing sorry man i can't help you there:(

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wilco, you may have gotten a corrupt ESF installation that managed to skip or miss quite a bit of the files. try redownloading it and installing it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have that problem with my downstairs computer, I am not sure how to fix it, but I think the problem is that I have to install it on my CD-R drive cause my CD drive is down :(. Do you have that same drive problem?

Best answers
sup ppl i have tryed reinstalling hl and downloading an update and **** for it but it is still missing the gfx/palette.imp file could someone plz send it to [email protected] thanx. btw i tryed going into that site but it kept redirecting me to the main site :confused:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no0blah, please do not evade the swear filter like that, it's there for a reason.
Leave it in asterisks in the future please, evade it again and i'll have to give you a warning.

With regards to your problem, have you tried using steam?

Best answers
yes i have tryed using stream but there is the fact that i have dailup and it takes 100 and something hours to update cs and ****

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom