Vid of Advanced Melee

Best answers
Are you guys gonna release a vid like the Advanced Melee WIP for the next stages?Soon?

-Throwing people into walls
-Walljumping
-Knocking eachother back
-Flying into eachother and ending up in a struggle
-Generic Balls( not melee but just to see it)
-Stuff involving Adult Gohan(Later Vid)
-Buu's Bodypart
-Freiza's Telekinesis
-Updated Teleport After Images

Don't know how much of this stuff will be in the vid when you make one but try to include some of that. Thanks.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pcjoe has already released such a video as a "Force Pit" exclusive. If you want more information on how you can see this video as well, check out this thread.

And I'm sure Mastasurf will be releasing something similar in due course.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's good to use the force :)

Best answers
I already donated $5 bucks by paypal but I have not gotten access to the force pit. I've also pm'd Greg about this twice and asked around a bit but still nothing so I guess I'll just have to wait until it's realeased to the public.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mike88 said:
I already donated $5 bucks by paypal but I have not gotten access to the force pit. I've also pm'd Greg about this twice and asked around a bit but still nothing so I guess I'll just have to wait until it's realeased to the public.
If you paid, and sent a proper PM to Greg (with all necessary details: your name, email, forum username, transaction ID, etc., and a decent subject so that Greg doesn't reject the PM), I am sure he's in the process of granting you access. If you did not send him a proper PM - send him another one with the correct details.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mike88 said:
Are you guys gonna release a vid like the Advanced Melee WIP for the next stages?Soon?

-Throwing people into walls
-Walljumping
-Knocking eachother back
-Flying into eachother and ending up in a struggle
-Generic Balls( not melee but just to see it)
-Stuff involving Adult Gohan(Later Vid)
-Buu's Bodypart
-Freiza's Telekinesis
-Updated Teleport After Images

Don't know how much of this stuff will be in the vid when you make one but try to include some of that. Thanks.
be sure that you seperate Optional from Required in the B1.2 Outline ...

as grOOvy said: there is one in ForcePit ... it rocks as hell ... all users should donate just for this video

Best answers
Once again, I did, and I am doing my best to get through to Greg. I might end up donating again but from what I've heard from everyone, it's worth it. Speaking of Greg, has anyone else heard from him, so that I know if I send more messages he might get on of them. I already sent 3 pm's and an email. I'm not trying to be pushy or anything but cmon, it's been like 2 weeks since I donated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
videos will be released when the team feels like taking time away from making esf to go make videos

so there is no time till one is posted it could be tommarow or it could be never

Best answers
Dude, I'm not pushing anyone on the team for a vid, I'm just saying that this all really exciting to hear about and when they're ready, a nice video of this would be great. If finishing 1.2 is on their top priority right now then their will be no need for a vid because everyone will play it firsthand, however I simply suggested that a vid would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom