sig request plz

DemiGhost

D
hi im new and ive tried to make my own sigs but i suk lol, can ne1 make a sig for me here are the specs:

a face with the left side of face a regular man/ right side a devilish face
fire in backround orange and red no yellow or very little
and my name DemiGhost
thanx too anyone that will make it i hope im not to demanding.

p.s. im still practicing i might be as good as you guys 1 day

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok sounds satanistic but ok i will do it.
here is pretty simple but its hard to put a human in a sig like this and its hard trying to find a average looking guy when i am a guy so i had to have my sister help me with this one, but here you go:
<p>

DemiGhost

D
thats hott lol ty ive tried to do it but im real crappy wat program u use i just recently got adobe photoshop 8, but im a noob i dunn howti use it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i use photoshop. i leatned how to do most of my art in one night. go hear www.good-tutorials.com i know you will learn shomething there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how did you get photoshop 8 ?? is it even out yet ??

DemiGhost

D
um we cant talk about warez here right? not that i got it like that ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right [wink wink]... i think all of us here have had some experiance with warez... warez is there its illegal but do you really think peeps are going to stop downloading it because its illegal? NO!! you know why? cause its free. and paying 600$ for a program is very outragious. but it is still isnt right to download it.
<P>personally dont fell right if i have an illegal program. peeps told me "ya its free and its legal!" well i found out the hard way ITS NOT LEGAL!! i dont know the whole story on kazaa, but i deleted it from my pc. it just doesnt fell the same when you download a program. i fell special when i can go out and BUY a program or game LEGALLY.
<P>im only 13 how am i supposed to buy a 600$ program! and im just supposed to be able to whip 40$ to buy a game, NO (thats what birthdays and christmas are for. hehehe). so in conclusion DONT DOWNLOAD WAREZ.... WAIT FOR YOU BIRTHDAY!!HEHEHE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom