1.2 melee for trunks

Best answers
you know how the combo system works write?when trunks does it with his sword, will it still be a combo?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they are still deciding on what Trunks' sword will do. If they have decided they haven't told us yet :p.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
personally i hope that trunks will have the ability to use both his fists and his sword for a little extra damage. not while performing any combos, just melee in general.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then wouldn't people only use the sword since it does more damage :p. Or would you imply that they reduce the speed?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea, less manuverability. or just to add something extra to trunks, that wouldnt really put a huge dent in the 'balance' of the game.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think trunks should have the same manuverablity as when he is not using his sword. beleive it or not he is a strong character.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks was the weakest saiyan on the show and he had no idea how to even use that sword other than to hack really fast with it. He didn't study under any master trainer. The closest he got to any training at all was for what appeared to be just a few months under a one-armed Gohan before Gohan bit the dust, followed by several years of street fighting with the androids. He's no master swordsman. The sword should slow him down but do more damage when it connects.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guys ever played marvel vs. capcom 2? captain america has the sheild and he can throw it, but he can also lose it.. they should do that for trunks.. if he pulls out his sword, someone can knock it off from him.. BUT no one else can pick up the sword except for him.. if there are two trunks and trunks a looses his sword, trunks b can't pick up a.. it should be coded specifically for each player.. and it would be cool too if the sword can break if in a melee struggle... i saw pictures of goku in a melee struggle.. would be nice... but the sword would come back when u respawn

Best answers
it would be awsome if he can do the slash blast combo like in budokai2.

Best answers
I think Trunks should have normal combo moves as everyone else but when he charges up a heavy hit (red colored strike on the power bar thing) he should swing with his sword. That way, his sword is a slow attack, which is realistic. And it will do a lot of damage, maybe they could boost up the damage power of his heavy hit to exceed the other's.

Best answers
Don't make it TO complicated, just combo's like every1 else, goku, gohan, piccolo.... Just to add something more, the last punch should be one with his sword I think. That would be not TO strong and still a nice extra for Trunks. Afterall, he is not THAT strong. His burningattack sux when he is normal.

Best answers
what does burning attack have to do with Trunks' melee??? I don't think it's too complicated, they already have seperate animations for different styles of melee hits... they can just make Trunks' power hit his sword.

Best answers
Don't change my words and read the text again! I said it would be good if they put a finishier with his sword in the melee combo for Trunks. Because Trunks is way to weak if he doesn't have something extra ...

Best answers
Settle down girls :)

Maybe for a later version of esf, when two Trunks collide head on in melee, they do some sort of sword fight... or maybe they clank swords and a nice "spark" sprite flies from between the two swords.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KyLiK said:
what does burning attack have to do with Trunks' melee??? I don't think it's too complicated, they already have seperate animations for different styles of melee hits... they can just make Trunks' power hit his sword.
Burning attack has everything to do with Trunks' melee. Hit somebody with it to blind them before giving them the smack around. It helps you out quite a bit.

Best answers
wow sure, hey the guy is heading right towards me ... wait, Let me get him with my .... BURNING ATTACK !! MUHAHAHAHAHA :fight:
just kidding Miroku. I think it's not that easy when you fight talented players.
But I'll give it a try, when I play trunks some day :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom