Question About Progress

Best answers
ok guys i dont mean to spam or ask for when the due date of esf 1,2 is in another way way but couldnt you give us a progress on the % done (i.e. have something like models 100%, skins 100%, maps 100% or something like that, or are you guys thinking up with too many ideas to do this

and plus
will esf 1.2 be out within this year, i dont care when i just want a simple yes or no or mabey or probally not

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
if we would show progress, ppl would bith even more about when 1.2 will be out ...
and im sure that it will be out this year ... were not that lazy :p

Best answers
They don't have a progress bar simply cuz its a bad idea. The team comes up with new ideas all the time and fixes new bugs. The progress bar would climb 1-5% each day, and then when its gets to 98%one day it'd go back to down 75% the next and you'd pull your hair out cuz of it. Just chill like everyone ells did when they were working on beta 1.0. Let me tell ya that wait felt like forever, but when they released it, it was more then you ever wished for.

Best answers
umm dj ready had already told me that there was no need for you to make it make more detailed, im just glad it will be out this year

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom