Bots commands

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hello everyone,

I just made my own dedicated server, it works perfectly but i cannot put bots on my server. I tryied with the command addbot 1 3 but it doesn't work. the first letter is for the team, and second is for the character... but it doesn't work, so i just want to know some basic commands with bots. Like how do i add simple bot, how do i remove them and how do i add superbot

P.S OOPS!!! I just see an other forum name server chat... if an admin see that... could u move that there plz? I do not want to post the same question there...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually the ESF Bots have their own forum. Make sure you installed them into your esf directory (some people forget to double click). When your server starts up it should say like ESF Bots Version 3.1 (or along those lines). If that shows up you have them installed. Now you should be able to hit the '=' sign to load up the bot menu. If not type the following in console:

bind = "bot_menu"

When the menu comes up it is very easy to use.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Iam using a dedicated server, so i can't do what u told me to do... That's why i asked for bot commands...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's what the manual is for ;).

It's either esf_bot3 "command here"

or esf_bot4 "command here"

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I tried these commands, but it still don't work.... there is something wrong with bots... I have amx0.9.7 and metamod 1.17 and they both work on my dedicated server. When i try to type addbot 1 2 it does nothing. I typed status to show me whos playing and i see no one.

im confuse O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To get them to work with metamod refer to this thread

If you have anymore questions you might want to post on those forums since there are more people qualified there to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom