Thingy Muff i wanna know

Best answers
yea when some people come to my server someone starts dying and then boom he has a pl of 10milj how does he do that????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if someone has a biggeh pl on teh server, and the server has pl average on, when you die, you gain a fraction of the highest pl to even the game, people abuse this by console killing over and over again to gain your amount of pl D:

Best answers
oh if the admins pl is very high and u console kill u get muuch pl HORRIBLE!!! u must use pl uve earned whit dragonballs or killing :)

Best answers
i thought they disabled this feature in ESF beta 1.1, because it was abused so much in beta 1.0....or didn't they..??

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a CVar to disable it. Personally, I'd leave it on. Sure, you get lamers who suicide but it screws their score and at best puts them on even terms with everyone else. Disable it and people who aren't godlike will be nothing but targets who never gain any pl.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its somewhat amusing to not have pl adverage on death

and in all honisty its not that hard to gain pl in 1.2 even someone who sucks could still use abit of advanced melee and theres always beams

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
There's a CVar to disable it. Personally, I'd leave it on. Sure, you get lamers who suicide but it screws their score and at best puts them on even terms with everyone else. Disable it and people who aren't godlike will be nothing but targets who never gain any pl.

-Karrde-
Um.. there's a very easy way to abuse PL-gain without screwing your score.
Switch teams over and over and over, and you gain power without affecting your score, at all.

Best answers
anyway some people have really big attitude broblems when they come to my server so i always piss off and shut the server down is there anykind of *ss hole filters?? XD

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well you might want to kick them instead of shutting your server down;
kick "playernamahere"

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just add -console or -dev in the target field in your esf shortcut

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Depends what you think is easy :)
You can also open your config.cfg found in your esf dir with a txt editor and search for the line "console 0" and change this to "console 1"(without the "'s ofcourse)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom